NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Yikes...

Screenshot_20220501-085422_StockX.jpg

nike did a similar release (intended for Kobe Fans) with the PJ Tuckers and I received an EA on those too.

Man y’all think nike really cares who is a “Kobe fan” or “collector”? This is about dollars and cents. Access goes to random accounts and may the best win. As long as they’re selling they’re happy. Everybody is gonna pout and say they’re done but still shoot at the next release.

it’s just corny and comical. Lol.

Folk getting ea and asking their siblings and **** if they want em. Or mad they got ea to “this ****” 😂

I think folk just needa burn down HQ.

Man y’all think nike really cares who is a “Kobe fan” or “collector”? This is about dollars and cents. Access goes to random accounts and may the best win. As long as they’re selling they’re happy. Everybody is gonna pout and say they’re done but still shoot at the next release.

I will say the “I’m done with Nike and Kobe’s” does always crack me up knowing damn well they’ll be on there hitting “enter draw”

My brother got access but couldn’t get his size. I’m buying it off him just to keep as a sentimental item.

I got EA, but I’m in Hawaii on vacation and was sleeping at 4am. 🤬🤬🤬 Had I been home, I would have easily copped. Sucks for anyone over here on the island.

nothing sucks if you on vaca in Hawaii...
I’m with you on that.

I feel for the fans and collectors that live here and have to wake up at 4am to try and cop sneakers. I was up at 4am on Thursday to grab the XIs for wifey and baby girl. Luckily I hit or I’d be hot waking up at that time. At least I’m up for the 7am drops in Cali.

I got EA and slept in and missed my chance to cop :lol: Oh well, this colorway didn’t really do much for me. Congrats to those who copped

^^how did you assist were they fellow members

A couple from here hit, yes but mainly was fellow local friends via Shoepalace for them to try and help me out, and they ended up getting their sizes 😆. The tax on the 13s & 14s right now is absurd.

No access here, but my sister and fiancee both had access and didn't let them check out and they tried other sizes till it worked and ended up with a size 8.5 and 12 but not in my size unfortunately. Gonna hit up tradeblock and try to trade for my size when it comes.

I had the access but I was sleeping. Woke up and saw the notification 28 minutes after I got it. The sadness T_T i wasn’t checking for these because of all the hoops you gotta go through to get them but I would have happily purchased and kept these as a collector’s item of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom