NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Do you have the app? Where you can check the progress or make changes?

Nah b, during the holidays I've even gotten deliveries on Sunday from FedEx. My Bruce Lee's came on a Sunday. Unknwn also.
Yes, they do deliver sundays if the retailer pays for the one that delivers weekends

some stuff is weekday only lol

Yes, they do deliver sundays if the retailer pays for the one that delivers weekends

some stuff is weekday only lol

Ummmm I got Bruce Lee's from Nike

As I was saying, No, during the holidays they will deliver whenever.

Sold 2 pairs of Lebron 2’s for 300 since they’re gonna break soon and copped the grinches on ebay for 450. Im looking at it like a paid retail. Im pretty sure aftermarket is gonna be between 350-500 so i dont feel too bad. The 24th gonna be a shxt show i can feel it.

This just got delivered. Hopefully, it'll be good luck for that W on the raffles or SNRKS next week:emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_laughing:

94E40B90-B80D-48AE-8270-7881A82116EC.jpeg

Ummmm I got Bruce Lee's from Nike

As I was saying, No, during the holidays they will deliver whenever.
Yeah I’m using the app, are you saying make a change and hold at fedex location? That wouldn’t allow me to pick it up this weekend? It is still saying PENDING for scheduled delivery date.

Did

What city was the last update in?
Newerk NJ. Thursday 6:20pm. Shipped Wednesday 2 day air.
sorry not trying to derail thread with fed ex talk.was just looking for clarity but I’m sure it’s all due to snow snow and being backed up.

Sold 2 pairs of Lebron 2’s for 300 since they’re gonna break soon and copped the grinches on ebay for 450. Im looking at it like a paid retail. Im pretty sure aftermarket is gonna be between 350-500 so i dont feel too bad. The 24th gonna be a shxt show i can feel it.

Too blessed to be stressed. Nice move.

Shout out to my local sneaker shop out here in Sacramento! Phenom. Only way to secure a pair was to hit a jump shot! I rolled up and of course I splashed a shot for a pair! Love how they handled this release. Fu** bots
16884385-2792-4C30-BADF-E81BFB2A5B85.png

They only had 5 pairs or only 5 people hit a jumper? :rofl:

They got 18 pairs but they did a contest for first 5 to make it secures a pair and the rest raffles

Damn, nice. I'd love to participate in something like that if it guarantees a pair. How many people were there and how many attempts before all 5 pairs were claimed?

And what store was it?

Back
Top Bottom