NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Not sure if it shows which store is doing the instore raffle, but it does show whether the store is getting them.
Just click on the Stores tab on the app and find your store, click on the store, and scroll down a bit. It'll show you the upcoming releases.

Edit: maybe it does mean that a raffle will be held if it shows the store receiving them. I clicked on the sneaker and it asked me to scan QR.

It seems whichever sneakers are listed under a specific store location are the sneakers available for an instore raffle.

Congrats to who all got their pair. Y’all was right on the price dropping. I’m surprised how quick that changed. I still see $350 as the minimum. The good thing about all of this is that if the grinch is around $300-400 all the other releases should be way less resale and hopefully easier to get.

I’m still satisfied with paying $450 a month ago and getting mine regardless. I didn’t want to risk it. I hope everyone in here eat on Christmas.

Nah, Bay Area. Thought it was weird that it didn't show any FTL getting them here since the HoH here usually gets Kobes. That's why I was wondering whether the store list is updated already.

I Miss Westfield in SF having a HOH. I work and live about a 10 min walk from there. Going to stop by Shiekh tomorrow while doing some Christmas shopping to see if they are doing the instore raffle.

Me on the 24th getting in line for Kobes on snkrs
38595561-7B76-482D-B471-18E1B377AD9C.jpeg
I got ‘em?

Nike SNKRS: No, we had a problem... and uh, we tried to do everything we could.

What d'you mean?

Nike SNKRS: Well, you know what I mean. They’re sold out, and we couldn't do nothing about it.

“It was among the resellers, real greaseball ****. They wouldn’t even give him a quick notification for his L.”

Last edited:
for anyone wondering about sizing, i think TTS is the way to go. (V's are a different story)

i have the OG Grinch from 2010 where i went to TTS and they fit PERFECT.

Back
Top Bottom