NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Nike just needs to bring them back on ID/NBY
5C7C3F26-7B50-469C-8182-B7DC104B89D8.jpeg

Does anyone find it interesting and annoying that we’ve heard no rumble about the future of the kobe line aka retros since the signing?

Why not go ahead and release the Think Pinks because their already produced and just sitting in the warehouse? Why wait til October-ish

Does anyone find it interesting and annoying that we’ve heard no rumble about the future of the kobe line aka retros since the signing?

Why not go ahead and release the Think Pinks because their already produced and just sitting in the warehouse? Why wait til October-ish
They probably waiting til august 24

Peg 39s came out in the US much later than other markets. I'm not sure if the Peg 38 Eikden ever saw a US release.

I think Nike might still be experiencing supply chain/manufacturing issues in general.

Is this confirmed??!?

They may just never release like the Kay Yow 5s, or the Blue/Orange/Black EYBL 5s.

Is this confirmed??!?

They may just never release like the Kay Yow 5s, or the Blue/Orange/Black EYBL 5s.
They better, I’m so looking forward to the Kay Yow’s. Of course I have a 0.0001% chance of actually coping at retail, but whatever.

Why they produce that CW out of all the other CWs?

These are so Niacce!!! Was watching his Drew league appearance where he cooked Harden for the game winner wearing these. Miss KB man, still silly that he’s gone. I feel like i gotta appreciate Bron too, he gonna be out of the league in a few.
Happy 4th Fam!
816BEE53-5D38-4109-80E3-693476D80E81.jpeg
Where did u get them shorts? They match the sweet 16’s nicely.

Back
Top Bottom