NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Yea like the many folks that didn't get here I was saddened and upset but time heals all wounds. I was hoping for them as an Eid gift for myself as Ramadan finished yesterday but that wasn't the case. I am still working on getting them with hopes of help from guys in here and elsewhere. And if not.... hopefully the OCs and Think Pinks do have a mass release including kids sizes as I'm a Girl dad like Kobe with having 3 daughters and want to get them for them as well. Of course I'm a hooper as well. My wife just finished nursing school and it's been a long 2 years... but now I have more time and hope to get back into playing in a league.

Just got shipping info from nike and they are using lasership. Since when did they switch to lasership?

I've been getting Lasershipping from them since the end of last year with an occasional UPS thrown in.

I've also been getting LS from Adidas

No doubt about it, they all do, I’m just saying I noticed they switched to LS after the news of whole shipments of Off White dunks being stolen by FedEx was being spread widely.

I believe Lasership is the worst of the batch because their CS is virtually non-existent. I had Christmas gifts stolen by one of the couriers who claimed that they rang my bell, but no one at the residence attested to them ever stopping by. My credit card company gave me my money back, but when LS is picked to deliver, I'm extra vigilant.

I mean I thought V made it clear she wanted Kobe’s to be available for his fans and hoopers, not limited and sucked into the resale culture shenanigans. For all we know, she folded, and Nike gonna play their limited release BS. Meet 1% of the demand. We can only go by what we see. Maybe the future releases will be different. With that said I don’t think it’s our place to blame or second guess V. The situation is a lot more complicated than just ensuring Kobe’s are a GR.

We know that's what she wanted, but I don't think we will see if Nike made an effort to do that until new releases after the Mambacitas, OCs, and maybe the KayYows come.
These 3 colorways were produced/scheduled to be produced prior to the contract ending, so if those other 2 colorways drops they're probably gonna still be limited.

Homie of mine today asked if I was keeping or selling… I don’t buy to resell. Never have. Never will
3F3858A7-8177-4828-91AA-F4D6FD3273E9.jpeg

I believe Lasership is the worst of the batch because their CS is virtually non-existent. I had Christmas gifts stolen by one of the couriers who claimed that they rang my bell, but no one at the residence attested to them ever stopping by. My credit card company gave me my money back, but when LS is picked to deliver, I'm extra vigilant.
Yea i don’t love LS either, everytime I see them it seems like it’s just some regular Joe Schmoe in a car or beat up van with no uniform delivering my stuff so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ps. Love your user name, easily my favorite video game of all time (PS1 MGS)

The Vanessa bashing is so effin childish and naive and reeks of just hate.

I have yet to meet a person that has a single bad thing to say about Vanessa. While I was in line yesterday an employee from Undefeated was telling me how nice she was to him and he could not stop praising her.

She's just trying to do right, but material items have got some of yall twisted into blind hatred.

Do better. Be better.

Try using some Mamba Mentality.

The worst part about the Vanessa hate with this release is Cleary if you look at the production date, these were made last year...

This release is in memory of her daughter...

And some of yall are using it to bash her...

Do better please....
She lost her husband and her baby girl, but these dudes didnt get a pair of shoes. If they cant comprehend how stupid this all makes them look, well then God bless em.

People don't understand that this specific cw was already produced pre-nike contract renewal. Yea we can all say Nike should've made more after it was renewed, but then the release would've probably been pushed back even further and it's no longer Gigi's sweet 16. Folks who missed were always gonna be mad, but blaming vanessa for something like this is outta her control. Like most have already stated, blame Nike.

the entitlement is so hilarious. like some of ya'll DESERVE this shoe. :lol:
OG Kobe fans who bought a **** ton of Kobe’s back in the day sure as hell deserve these kicks.

Me? Wasn’t around when the first Kobe’s came out so I never got the chance to cop at retail. It would make sense for me to not get EA (which I didn’t)

But there’s ppl who created accounts less than a month ago that hit.

OG Kobe fans who bought a **** ton of Kobe’s back in the day sure as hell deserve these kicks.

Me? Wasn’t around when the first Kobe’s came out so I never got the chance to cop at retail. It would make sense for me to not get EA (which I didn’t)

But there’s ppl who created accounts less than a month ago that hit.
No one deserves a pair of shoes unless you dont own a pair of shoes and walk this world barefoot.

Get your head right. The Entitlement is suffocating me.

People don't understand that this specific cw was already produced pre-nike contract renewal. Yea we can all say Nike should've made more after it was renewed, but then the release would've probably been pushed back even further and it's no longer Gigi's sweet 16.
Nike could make double the money if we being honest. “The supply chain issues” i think it starting to be more a crutch because they have been making more of those Black & White dunks consistently.

Nike has dropped a shoe on a certain date and then dropped it later numerous times in the past. This should have been no different. They could’ve dropped what they had ready to go yesterday and then “restock” them ( made more pairs later. ) and boom you get to honor the sweet 16 date and get more fans access.

Also would like them to add to to algorithms that if you hit SNKRS Pass for something EA shouldn’t be a thing for you on the same account for that shoe. If they drop normally like a Draw/FCFS then fine.

Attacking V is wild.

I get the OG Kobe heads who feel like they should have gotten these.

Nike put out that nonsense to make OG heads feel like they would.

But once again, until Nike fixes the SNKRS app, fixes how they release their product and actually fixes the resell problem, this is going to always happen.

The demand is always going to kill the supply. And that's what Nike wants.

But I know that for damn sure this ain't got nothing to do with Vanessa.

Back
Top Bottom