NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I’m so mad a goat representative said they was refunding me last night for protro pop 6 and then I bought the shoes off stock x for cheaper and now goat and stock x both sent the shoes for verification. I’m so irritated. The prices dropping again so now they want to ship em. I’m annoyed

I’m so mad a goat representative said they was refunding me last night for protro pop 6 and then I bought the shoes off stock x for cheaper and now goat and stock x both sent the shoes for verification. I’m so irritated. The prices dropping again so now they want to ship em. I’m annoyed

Just get a refund from goat. I’d even argue the fact you were told they were being refunded to get all my money back.

Just get a refund from goat. I’d even argue the fact you were told they were being refunded to get all my money back.

They said their main goal is to first always find another seller and the rep shouldn’t have said that. They said sorry & he gave me $50 in goat credit and said I would have try to return when I get them or sell em back

They said their main goal is to first always find another seller and the rep shouldn’t have said that. They said sorry & he gave me $50 in goat credit and said I would have try to return when I get them or sell em back
Damn that sucks. What size you get? Goat more than happy I"m sure seeing as how they'll only refund you credit. That way they know you're a returning customer.

Damn that sucks. What size you get? Goat more than happy I"m sure seeing as how they'll only refund you credit. That way they know you're a returning customer.
I’m a Sz 10. Yea I feel like they wrong for that cause I was told a refund and I asked for one. Makes me not want to use them but like you said now I’m forced to stay dealing with them. I’ll use that credit for the final pair unless it’s the
“think pinks”.

Last edited:
charge back szn :lol:
Lol.
I’m a Sz 10. Yea I feel like they wrong for that cause I was told a refund and I asked for one. Makes me not want to use them but like you said now I’m forced to stay dealing with them. I’ll use that credit for the final pair unless it’s the
“think pinks”.
Yea it's crazy when dealing with customer reps from companies cuz not all be on the same page. One rep will tell you one thing while another tells you something else. I was due to renew defensive driving course in January(its a discount on car insurance) and I do the coarse online. The first rep told me if my wife does it as well because she's on the policy, that'll be en extra 10%..... I did the course in her name and they(another reps well many as I kept calling for it) later said nope she doesnt get that extra discount.

Candace Parker trying to get her to sign with adidas 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• 34C25C81-74C0-41E3-A1AC-8A07C3706CA1.png
    34C25C81-74C0-41E3-A1AC-8A07C3706CA1.png
    788.8 KB · Views: 386
Three stripes shameless AF... tbh I could go for a pair of those ugly AF US flag jawns...

Sign with adidas if the other alternative is mamba branded garbage shoes. Doubt adidas can offer her what Nike can

Does Vanessa Bryant have any business advisors or is she doing it all by herself? I can understand if nobody in here knows that for sure!

You’re kidding right?

I am not, it feels like she could actually need a good one! This whole Mambacita drop and the price range did not benefit the overall situation in my opinion and this candace parker Adidas post added more salt to it.

I am not, it feels like she could actually need a good one! This whole Mambacita drop and the price range did not benefit the overall situation in my opinion and this candace parker Adidas post added more salt to it.

I'm hoping this was a charity drop

Because that seems no different than Nike. I noticed it was promoted everything sold out in a day.

That leads me to believe that what I was saying was true, and the whole being upset at Nike over how limited things were, and it was really to get fans on her side against Nike.

There is no release date for the Del Sols in the US is there? They dropped so far as EA only in Europe through SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom