NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

10.5 eBay pair came in:nthat: got lucky the seller shipped less than 2 days b4 the Nike news breaking and prices quadrupled>D
2945717A-257D-4D45-962D-0FDE23D3DC33.jpeg
Seller must be sick lol. Grinches really pop

I want to see more crisp photos cause looking at the photos thus far if the current seller doesn’t ship I may just try for SNKRS and if I miss just pass on the POP’s

I just can't drop $750 for my size 12 Grinch. It's insane. I rocked every single model from the Crazy 8 joints to his Kobe 11s. Sorry Kobe, I want to, but I can't support Nike in this regard.
Smh... that's wild. I don't even want to look up what they going for.... not that I have to. It's just crazy. I'm trying to find the Eybls...11.5

Last edited:
Wow...the POP is dropping here in Australia at a vendor tomorrow. Just entered a raffle for them.
Heard resell prices in Australia are really expensive. That’s why a lot of people buy their shoes at the resell shop where I live since it’s relatively cheaper than there.

Heard resell prices in Australia are really expensive. That’s why a lot of people buy their shoes at the resell shop where I live since it’s relatively cheaper than there.
It's honestly the same when you factor in the exchange rate. Plus, minimum wage here is about $20/HR. Most people here earn at least $25-30/HR. it honestly comes out the same. The difference is we dont get all the stuff the states gets. I miss the US🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom