NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

We'll in LA pretty much everyone is a Kobe fan. They probably figured everyone who is buying the Jordan's today would be the Kobe's as well. And that's pretty much what was happening. I asked the guy about leftover pairs and he said everyone they have offered the Kobe's to had bought them.

So rather than going through the whole process of another raffle and the extra work, they probably decided to go this way and get it out the way.

here in Detroit we have a drive thru pickup window at our Eastside store. I won Yeezys (Men & GS) both me and my wife. Also GS 3's. They didn't mention the AllStar Kobe to me until after I purchased and they said I needed to buy a men's 3 to purchase a Kobe smh. TRASH TRASH TRASH. They had my size at the time too. A 3 is a 3 LOL. Men or GS. And the fact I had my wife with me made me even madder.

here in Detroit we have a drive thru pickup window at our Eastside store. I won Yeezys (Men & GS) both me and my wife. Also GS 3's. They didn't mention the AllStar Kobe to me until after I purchased and they said I needed to buy a men's 3 to purchase a Kobe smh. TRASH TRASH TRASH. They had my size at the time too. A 3 is a 3 LOL. Men or GS. And the fact I had my wife with me made me even madder.
Wow, they did you dirty.

We'll in LA pretty much everyone is a Kobe fan. They probably figured everyone who is buying the Jordan's today would be the Kobe's as well. And that's pretty much what was happening. I asked the guy about leftover pairs and he said everyone they have offered the Kobe's to had bought them.

So rather than going through the whole process of another raffle and the extra work, they probably decided to go this way and get it out the way.

They never did put them up for an initial raffle though. They only had the GS sizes listed and then took them off.

Wow, they did you dirty.

5th in line made it worst LOL. I went inside just to see if it was true and they said yeah u had to buy a 3. I told them I waited almost 30 minutes for my pickup & they said yeah U could only get them thru the drive thru...mind u it's a release day with Yeezys included. They make u pick up your shoes thru a drive thru only...not in store. I wasnt about to be 25th in line after I picked up my reservations.

You made that decision is a BOZO.

Those 3’s are “on sale” 3

5th in line made it worst LOL. I went inside just to see if it was true and they said yeah u had to buy a 3. I told them I waited almost 30 minutes for my pickup & they said yeah U could only get them thru the drive thru...mind u it's a release day with Yeezys included. They make u pick up your shoes thru a drive thru only...not in store. I wasnt about to be 25th in line after I picked up my reservations.
Wow, I can’t even believe they treated you like that after all you bought. I would be sending my complaints right about now to corporate.

They never did put them up for an initial raffle though. They only had the GS sizes listed and then took them off.

According to the manager I was talking to, they JUST got them in. Either last night or early this morning.

Yea samethng in my area KOP FTL HAD KOBES, purchase if u won on the 3s today!! Wow maybe something new they doin??

correction. It's worst...6 shoes. Me and my wife won GS 3's, Men Yeezys, & GS yeezys.

must be nice to just win a raffle. I’ve won literally ONE ftl raffle since they instituted that 💩. I’m not understating your frustration on the kobes I’m just talking about winning raffles in general.

5CE386F2-1AB6-4DC3-9D1C-A5AEDBA3AE8D.jpeg
23C9FA71-73EC-4001-90E5-151DA477A559.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom