NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Just got these in from Grailed, and wanted a quick legit check if yall could help, it'd be much appreciated! I don't know how many fakes are out there of these, but it's worth some peace of mind.
That 11/14/2020 end date of the production run is so close to the release...did they push another late batch to supplement the anticipated demand?

But I don't understand why PJ gets PE cw's like on the 5. Derozan I get, he's a huge Kobe fan growing up. PJ is the sneaker king, but is that a reason to give someone their own PE cw that releases to the public? May as well just make a Luka Kobe 6 PE

derozan got a PE 5 (if you even wanna call it a PE) and they were just ehh. Some people consider the Spurs UNDFTD 4's a demar PE too. If anything I'd think Dbook should get an official PE release too, over PJ.

Some people have copped from DSG so I wouldn't say it's impossible but I have not so I'm one of the doubters. ASG may have a better chance since the Grinches are #1 as far as popularity.

tucker 6s are kinda meh , just hype behind another yeezy crap inspired CW , booker lakers CW is actually better but nothing extraordinary

Just got these in from Grailed, and wanted a quick legit check if yall could help, it'd be much appreciated! I don't know how many fakes are out there of these, but it's worth some peace of mind.

These look good to me. The fakes I've seen have the wrong colors on the label/the label is wrong, have the wrong insoles and typically comes laced with the red laces.

Sooo many players rocked the VI and VI ID. Shame the lakers couldn’t get to the finals that season. I’m sure we would’ve gotten some sick finals colorways.

1611967119645.png
1611967131083.png

Back
Top Bottom