NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

That dude right there is an example of why we have to be realistic about what is approaching with the grinches! Honestly that just plain wrong man

Speculation, or do you know something we don't? :nerd:

I couldn't hit on the Chaos either - and that was before the Kobe sneaker hype went crazy :lol:

How hard did you try?

Because I walked into footlocker just before closing on the day that they dropped and copped a pair without issue.

Just bought a 9.5 for 535 on stock x. I couldn’t wait and didn’t want to risk the grinch market skyrocket again and get outta control, just hoping everything goes well during the shipping and authentication phase.

Just bought a 9.5 for 535 on stock x. I couldn’t wait and didn’t want to risk the grinch market skyrocket again and get outta control, just hoping everything goes well during the shipping and authentication phase.

I think you good honestly. Mines passed and I’m seeing more and more pairs on social media. People keep saying December 24th also. I also heard from the footlocker rep at my store the Qs and are really really limited. You made the right move Goodluck I hope yours pass.

I think you good honestly. Mines passed and I’m seeing more and more pairs on social media. People keep saying December 24th also. I also heard from the footlocker rep at my store the Qs and are really really limited. You made the right move Goodluck I hope yours pass.
Thank you! I took out my L’s from the Bruce Lee’s on the 6s lol. And congratulations on your pair. Anything under 600 for grinches og or proto, is a win imo which sounds crazy but the Kobe market will never be the same unfortunately.

So far my choice of getting the BLs before the drop on stockX (bids at 369 and 339) are higher than the current bids. Went this route cause I expected the L on SNKRS which happened and was worried the resell prices would rise.

The grinches I will probably do the same.

Thank you! I took out my L’s from the Bruce Lee’s on the 6s lol. And congratulations on your pair. Anything under 600 for grinches og or proto, is a win imo which sounds crazy but the Kobe market will never be the same unfortunately.

I think the Kobe market is starting to level out. These recent protros are by far the most popular of his sig line. If Nike continues to drop more protros they won’t be as hard to getin comparison to 5s and 6s.

the Kobe market will never be the same unfortunately.
No

it won’t always be like this. Nike is fueling the hype train by making these far below the demand... It’s unfortunate. But eventually things will go back to normal. Kobe protros will be available at retail/outlets again, and we’ll see Kobe’s on feet at pickup games.

The Air Strobel is a full length air unit directly underneath the insole.
If that's the case, it'll be kinda weird for them to keep the ZOOM logo on the heel 👀

Thanks for the response & that was my first thought when I read the post. These are already going to be $200+ so they better have zoom.

Zoom air WITH an air strobel in a Kobe VI might be the best thing I’ve ever heard...Lebron 18 comes to mind with the combo stacked air set up...

Now if they pull the zoom and replace it with the strobel that’s a different story...

thats how I interpreted that ig post

The Air Strobel is a full length air unit directly underneath the insole.
If that's the case, it'll be kinda weird for them to keep the ZOOM logo on the heel 👀

Gotta keep the aesthetics OG and just upgrade the tech under the hood

Thanks for the response & that was my first thought when I read the post. These are already going to be $200+ so they better have zoom.

Retail is $180

Probably gonna be a zoom strobel like the KDs.

1606615009543.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom