Nike KENZO Power aka Zoom Power

Still tight that they decided not to release these.
Waaaaaay better than he 6's they gave Lebron.

Better than ALL Lebrons, then the most original of the series. The crap that guy alphawhatever designs, doesn't even come close.

absolute classic. this should have been the Lebron VII instead of that crap thats being released.

great shoe!
and those white/black/red look so much better bright white. It sucks they yellow out so fast.

Looks heavy to me. Maybe thats why it was scrapped. Didnt LeBron not like the IV because it was too heavy? The look is nice, but it looks like it weighs a ton.

Yankees
16b6c1b82241070373dba815c430db5f.gif

I love these shoes
pimp.gif

These only looked heavy but were not. A GREAT Improvement from the V, which I just couldn't get used to in terms of basic looks.

I wonder if they would ever consider Retroing a shoe that never came out? I wouldn't put it past Nike Retro to "tweak" the look and release itunder another name the same way the unreleased Vick was.

Originally Posted by xblker47

this shoe reminds me of the a lot of the IV, such a
pimp.gif
shoe. Are there even size 11-12s out there
nerd.gif
yea im also curious...are there even any other sizes out there other than sample 9's and GS's...?

-Tyler

Originally Posted by xblker47

this shoe reminds me of the a lot of the IV, such a
pimp.gif
shoe. Are there even size 11-12s out there
nerd.gif

Loved the LBJ IV's!! These woulda been a definite cop. That's what I like about the IV's, they were tanks. No matter what you did to them, theyheld up.

nike f'ed up not putting these out. I love all my VI's, but damn you wanna talk revolutionary...

Those are so serious, and I'm almost pissed that they're not the ZLVI.

Actually, I am pissed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Im not sure what happened to all the Samples which were on Campus.. either given away OR shredded....but the colors I saw were niiice. Sadly never to be released...

Unless you consider the VI the little brother of the VII ...

Check the uppers side by side...... an Ode to Kenzo in the Design by Petrie perhaps???

Hmmmmmmm

sorry to tell you this but these actually were available to the public for quite sometime on eastbay and were later recalled i copped the black and whitecoloway before they were pulled i would trade them both for the yankee colorway any day Apowers also has a video confirming they were on eastbay for awhile toway bettr thn the Lebron 6 btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

sorry to tell you this but these actually were available to the public for quite sometime on eastbay and were later recalled i copped the black and white coloway before they were pulled i would trade them both for the yankee colorway any day Apowers also has a video confirming they were on eastbay for awhile to way bettr thn the Lebron 6 btw
pimp.gif

take your pick Rick... let me know if you need more
wink.gif

2usvew2.gif
izw77m.gif

2hf6yba.gif
25qd442.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Rick2345

sorry to tell you this but these actually were available to the public for quite sometime on eastbay and were later recalled i copped the black and white coloway before they were pulled i would trade them both for the yankee colorway any day Apowers also has a video confirming they were on eastbay for awhile to way bettr thn the Lebron 6 btw
pimp.gif

take your pick Rick... let me know if you need more
wink.gif

2usvew2.gif
izw77m.gif

2hf6yba.gif
25qd442.gif

do i smell hate ?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom