Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

the KD2 is way better.. but we'll see. the KD line is really comfy and great for bball for a great price too.

No colorway can save this shoe. Looks like a generic basketball sneaker. I know KD wanted a cheap shoe that people could afford but they had something with the 2. What's this?

I say Nike give KD the Hyperfuse Tech... Kobe gets Flywire/Zoom; LeBron gets Flywire/Air Max

They should've just made the Hyperfuse be his sig. not a fan of his line at all, but to each their own.

the black colorway on nicekicks looks good.i think i'm liking these. but the kd2's are way better.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

No colorway can save this shoe. Looks like a generic basketball sneaker. I know KD wanted a cheap shoe that people could afford but they had something with the 2. What's this?

i agree with this, just trying to bring some life into this thread 
ohwell.gif

i ll try them.

retail is $88.

there were nay sayers when pictures of the 2s first surfaced, im a huge fan of the two. 3 looks interesting, with this shoe I think its going to be about colorways, hopefully we see a creamsicle or i'd be all for that reverse creamsicle cw...

Its somewhere between a low and a mid. Definitely higher than say, Kobe V's, but nowhere near the cut of the Lebron VII's.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i ll try them.

retail is $88.

there were nay sayers when pictures of the 2s first surfaced, im a huge fan of the two. 3 looks interesting, with this shoe I think its going to be about colorways, hopefully we see a creamsicle or i'd be all for that reverse creamsicle cw...
For a signature, hopefully great performance shoe like the 2, that is a steal. I'll pick up a white and blue pair.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i ll try them.

retail is $88.

For a signature, hopefully great performance shoe like the 2, that is a steal. I'll pick up a white and blue pair.

It looks like there are 2 different versions of the shoe. The white/green team bank model has some differences than the others.

I'm really liking those though. Especially that white/yellow/grey colourway.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

It looks like there are 2 different versions of the shoe. The white/green team bank model has some differences than the others.

+the Black/Blue model

I like what Nike did with these actually. Obviously KD's a humble guy so I think the no frills type shoe fits him well. Ecspecially if they preform for the reasonable price.
Kinda wish the big "flywire" symbol was replaced with "durant" or just taken off though.

To me they look interesting for on the court really not of the court. I'll buy like two of them for retail which is not bad, but the others on sale.

Back
Top Bottom