Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Some minor changes from the initial picture from awhile back.

417279_107_A.jpg

417279_107_B.jpg

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Nice EA's. Fresh you ever get a pair of those?
Just saw these. Looks like an April release
1zc0lm9.jpg

These are
pimp.gif
. Hope it releases in the Philippines.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

7100213.jpg
i really like the black ones with the white tongue.
Yeah..the burgundy/gum soles, White/ blue soles, Silver/yellows, and the black/white tongues are all GR´s due to release spring/summer 2011. Im feelin them all..but will only cop the Black/white tongues (aka Orioles)(Baltimore Orioles) and maybe the Burgundy/gum soles (aka ********)(Washington ********)
smile.gif
  As far as the Silver/yellow(aka Unused)(proposed OKC colors 2008-2009)..i might cop them too just for summer kicks.

Originally Posted by reppin va

7100213.jpg
Yeah..the burgundy/gum soles, White/ blue soles, Silver/yellows, and the black/white tongues are all GR´s due to release spring/summer 2011. Im feelin them all..but will only cop the Black/white tongues (aka Orioles)(Baltimore Orioles) and maybe the Burgundy/gum soles (aka ********)(Washington ********)
smile.gif
  As far as the Silver/yellow(aka Unused)(proposed OKC colors 2008-2009)..i might cop them too just for summer kicks.

REPPIN,

That is great info.  I hadn't known or read about the insp. behind the maroon and black pairs, but now it makes sense.  I was feeling the yellow/silver pair more a few months back, but I really am digging the other two more now.

I know Brandon (sho3tym) will be all over the maroons once they drop. 

Does anyone have info from their local HOH on whether TEXAS will drop at any point this month.  I regreat not grabbing the KD2 Texas last year, so I will try not to miss out this year.

Pics to follow later today of ASG2 vs. ASG3.  BIG SHOUT to Knicks Fresh- Dean from NYC for snagging those for me after someone else dropped the ball.

any of you guys actually play ball in these? court performance wise id still take the 2's over these. come to think of it, id pick the 2's overall (looks and performance and even colorways). I have both and use them for their main purpose and i love em both! very happy customer

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by reppin va

7100213.jpg
smile.gif

REPPIN,

That is great info.  I hadn't known or read about the insp. behind the maroon and black pairs, but now it makes sense.  I was feeling the yellow/silver pair more a few months back, but I really am digging the other two more now.

I know Brandon (sho3tym) will be all over the maroons once they drop. 

Does anyone have info from their local HOH on whether TEXAS will drop at any point this month.  I regreat not grabbing the KD2 Texas last year, so I will try not to miss out this year.

Pics to follow later today of ASG2 vs. ASG3.  BIG SHOUT to Knicks Fresh- Dean from NYC for snagging those for me after someone else dropped the ball.

No problem Lex, the proposed/unused colors was researched. But the ******** and Orioles was a guess. Anybody from the DC area would easily think it..but like you said..it makes a lot of sense.

Rich- I'm all over that top row. That maroon shoe looks like it was made for VHS. Dont be surprised if you see a few kids in them.

I really want the white/blue/orange pair...

^Yea I feel the same way.
Looking forward to the black/oranges on the other hand. And if they're orioles inspired then you already know i'm on them.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

One more pic. Is this a new colorway or did they change my black ones?
245hu8k.jpg

They might of changed them. The midsole and tongue used to be white and the outsole grey, but it looks like they reversed them. If they are, I actually like the changes.

Some more angles:

moz-screenshot.png
nike-zoom-kd-iii-black-red-white-summer-2011-preview-04.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iii-black-red-white-summer-2011-preview-03.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iii-black-red-white-summer-2011-preview-02.jpg

Bonus:

nike-zoom-kd-iii-grey-yellow-white-summer-2011-preview-01.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iii-grey-yellow-white-summer-2011-preview-04.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iii-grey-yellow-white-summer-2011-preview-03.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iii-grey-yellow-white-summer-2011-preview-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom