Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

******ed Eastbay.com cancelled my All Star even after i received an order confirmation.

lol its karma. thats what you get for being a heat fan and cheering for the celtics against the lakers.....@#+@ dont even make sense. how you gonna want the team that is tied with your team for first place to win?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

******ed Eastbay.com cancelled my All Star even after i received an order confirmation.

lol its karma. thats what you get for being a heat fan and cheering for the celtics against the lakers.....@#+@ dont even make sense. how you gonna want the team that is tied with your team for first place to win?

lol im not getting the shoes just like the Lakers not getting a 3 peat. haha

Originally Posted by s dubl

If you're a fan of the KD line and slept on these.....shame on you.
frown.gif

I need these bad. where could I get them for near retail?

size 12
nerd.gif

I just talked to Nike Santa Monica yesterday and they were able to start taking phone orders today on them...could check and see if they have them still available.

Copped one of the last pairs of KD III ASG at the Sports Chalet in Irvine CA. Had a order placed from the bay area n they are shipping to my house. This is going to be my first KD III. How is the shoe overall? Is it anything like the KD II?

^Dang, I don't pay much attention to this thread, so I just assumed the KD's were releasing with the rest of them.

That is the only pair I wanted to get out of all the BHM's.....

Are the EA KDs releasing in the US? i haven't kept up on those..they're dope..

Should have my All-Star KDs today
pimp.gif
..good lookin out Dean!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Are the EA KDs releasing in the US? i haven't kept up on those..they're dope..

Should have my All-Star KDs today
pimp.gif
..good lookin out Dean!

They release last Thursday here in la(nike santa Monica) it was a event with kd in store with only a 150 pairs.

FedEx just dropped these off today...My first pair of KDs and I like 'em a lot!

Switched the laces...still trying to find shorts to wear 'em with...

^Thanks!

It's not the easiest shoe to find clothing to match with...
I'd be interested to see what other NTers have found that coordinates with it.

Back
Top Bottom