Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

162684_148292751887915_127661990617658_293534_4125245_n.jpg

dope

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

eh, sorta want. the video game buttons on the back though....
30t6p3b.gif
awww comone koopa, don't let the buttons take over the beauty of the shoe..

IMO the buttons are nice, and it gives the taste, and a nice touch..

laugh.gif
. yeah i just wish they stayed with the creamsicle colorway, i mean....what does this colorway have to do with the thunder? grinch's are a lock. lebrons are a definite no go. and these are a maybe. you getting all three? or just brons and these?

yea i agree they should have stood with creams.. that colorway could have been classic.. but i guess they saving it for the hyperfuse..

and yea this doesn't have anything to do with the thunder.. LULZ.. and yea man all three..all 3 colorways are a go and copped.. one question why are brons a no go?

always curious on why people don't like certain shoes.
smile.gif

brons are a no go because .... idk...i just don't like the color scheme, the green laces ....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. just not a fan at all. what material is that panel where the majority of the swoosh is for the KD's? it looks like patent material.....if patent....then i'm 90% copping. if they're that cotton material on the gr's....then its a no go.
laugh.gif
. i just look for unique things in shoes....

^so its patent? confirmed?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
. just don't want it to show up to my front doorstep and its not.
indifferent.gif

fresh, you getting those from online or hoh?

these things are lame...looks like a generic shoe...like those Paul Pierce ones from a few years back

anyone besides me thinks that these can possibly pass as a kobe vii? with some added flash and style that kobe has..

I have heard that some HoH are going to be selling the Xmas KD as soon as they get them...

Guess I will have to call and find out.

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

The Christmas pair will be copped
pimp.gif
!! KD3 Xmas>CGXI all day!!!!
^true im just copping the cgxi just to trade for the christmas bron and kobe...
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom