Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by size twelve

is that KD's actual size? you should give them to him. haha.

If I could, I would. Just to see them on court.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

KD's shoe size if i recall is 17.....big @$# feet...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^solid work.

Is the gradient orange to yellow?

It's yellow to orange, but I actually ordered a pair that is basically the same except that it goes orange to yellow and the collar is yellow.  Also have a mostly black pair with yellow to orange gradient.  I'll post pics when they come in.  Can't get enough of yellow/orange gradient!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^solid work.

Is the gradient orange to yellow?

It's yellow to orange, but I actually ordered a pair that is basically the same except that it goes orange to yellow and the collar is yellow.  Also have a mostly black pair with yellow to orange gradient.  I'll post pics when they come in.  Can't get enough of yellow/orange gradient!

Originally Posted by battleground03

daaznfella - Can't wait for the laces to come. Threw on my used ones from my gm's

5692058539_debc3223b2_z.jpg

5692058545_9744a4cc1a.jpg

niiice already looking good, thought you were going to use the laces on your zkvi ids

Originally Posted by battleground03

daaznfella - Can't wait for the laces to come. Threw on my used ones from my gm's

5692058539_debc3223b2_z.jpg

5692058545_9744a4cc1a.jpg

niiice already looking good, thought you were going to use the laces on your zkvi ids

Thanks S, kingferic, Ed and V

S - yes the laces are from the Gold Medals

V - Those VI's are not mine. I was planning on putting them on these

Thanks S, kingferic, Ed and V

S - yes the laces are from the Gold Medals

V - Those VI's are not mine. I was planning on putting them on these

Can we bump this??

More people need to post their IDs in this thread. Smokin stuff.

Chris, what laces did you use for your pair, and what is the color red or orange?

Can we bump this??

More people need to post their IDs in this thread. Smokin stuff.

Chris, what laces did you use for your pair, and what is the color red or orange?

Someone in the KD III thread made two similar pairs of IDs.. switching the red and blue.. They are amazing..

How much does ID-ing these cost?

Well, here they are:

Someone in the KD III thread made two similar pairs of IDs.. switching the red and blue.. They are amazing..

How much does ID-ing these cost?

Well, here they are:

Back
Top Bottom