Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I need to bust my Creams out..
roll.gif

Broke these out the other day for hoops.  I was impressed with how light they were and provided good amount of support, but I quickly developed a nasty bruise/sore spot right on the top of my right foot near my big toe knuckle.  There was some minor rubbing on that spot against the strap/inner portion of the shoe near where the strap comes around and over the foot, but it didn't really bother me too much while playing.  After, however it was very sore and tender almost as if it had been bruised or stepped on.  Two days later it is still tender and I am thinking to myself that I have been spoiled the last few months playing in kobe 5s, that take about 15 min. to be broken in for hoops.  Wondering if anyone else has had any "rub" issue with these?  For reference purposes, I wear a size 11.5, same as the kobe 5s, and was wearing elite crew socks.  Have worn the same socks with kobe 5s and had no issues, so I am not inclined to blame the socks.  Perhaps these Durants just fit even tighter than the Kobes and I need to go a full size up.  Any and all input is appreciated.  Thanks

Just read the Stephen Curry interview by Steez, and that last picture made me do a crazy double take -

stephen-curry-foot-locker-house-of-hoops-serramonte-center-9-600x507.jpg

Top row - the KD II White playoffs
pimp.gif
? Are these released and available to the public?

I'm not too knowledgeable on HOH so I might be wrong and these are like the PE wall or something, but can you buy stuff shown here? The OJ Mayos, esp. the Hyperdunk Low Aaron Brooks and KD IIs, and what are those Jordans in the middle? These all available?

nope i went to the HoH in Daly City, CA and its just a display of a bunch of players kicks in their sizes.. KD had the biggest (sz 18)

they only have Texas KD2... which I might cop unless I decide to cop Draft Day ZKB V

Dang... maybe someday I'll be able to get them. It'd be sweet wearing PEs that no one else in the world has. Except for KD and the other NBA players of course.

^ Ha PEs really are such a special feeling. But if you get your hands on those Playoff KD2s you won't be able to turn down my offer haha! (that is if they're a 13, I need those bad)

iLL fit my dude... those creams go hard!! I couldn't rock those with anything but a white shirt... b/c too much orange would put everything on FREEZE, meaning the fit's def. not a GO

fresh - those creamsicles....
pimp.gif
. still haven't broke mine out.... haven't figured out the occasion yet....

dope fit Fresh...

I still need a pair of KD2s smh...been lookin for em and cant find em for the low.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ Ha PEs really are such a special feeling. But if you get your hands on those Playoff KD2s you won't be able to turn down my offer haha! (that is if they're a 13, I need those bad)
I wish nike would release those all white PLAYOFF KD 2

Back
Top Bottom