Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

dont know how your guys heels are doing that bad.. mine feel fine with every wear.

my creamcicles creased up fairly good but they feel good with the cushioning and heel area. my only problems is lack of releases with the pics we have seen

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

my creamcicles creased up fairly good but they feel good with the cushioning and heel area. my only problems is lack of releases with the pics we have seen
QFT.. Durants are getting the Lebron treatment also?
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

you aint lying fresh! give me HWC and Velvet Hoops and id be one happy man

Maybe Nike's going to surprise us and release alot of playoff colors... or maybe I'm just dreaming

Thinkin bout grabbin the ASG or the creams and rep for my dude KD but I would like to see some pics of em on the feet. What's up NWT where ur pics at?

Originally Posted by jayhawks96

Finally got around to wearing mine to hoop in this Monday...the upper heel on both shoes cut me up and gave me blisters. I even double socked it, cuz I always do for ball and still got tore up. Other than that, they felt good.

I had the same problem on my Achilles but only on my right foot
frown.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

you aint lying fresh! give me HWC and Velvet Hoops and id be one happy man

agreed bro

im really anxious to try these... i wanna ball in them... seen the black ones in finishline for 69 or 59... anyway... if these are a go, i will buy every GR release that they make... im diggin this shoe and i think the price point is on point... also, i have high arches... how are the arches on these... can we get a all black or a black/grey/silver colorway...? would be great for outdoor ball...

Thanks. These are better in person. I love em. One of the dopest shoes this year but Nike is slaughtering it slowly

Here's a PS of the gray pair. I'm trying to think of newer colorways for the KD2s and I just noticed the eyestays in the Creamsicles were removed.
kd2copy.jpg

Picked up a pair of KD2s today, I was holding out for some ZS4s but im not feeling the pics Ive seen of them so far, even the LB7 Zooms look heavy + the KDs are on the money
smile.gif

I really liked the ZS3sand these look like the next best thing, been on the fence with these and the M6 for a while now, ill prod cop some M6 team colorway down the way anyhow
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom