Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Edit more pics of the Texas.. can't wait.. dont think thier is a flash so the orange looks dark..

man i wish i could have updated this thread... thread tittle needs to be changed..

anyways
pimp.gif

Thanks for the pics.  Can't wait to pick up my pairs.

Tumbled leather is always great if it's from Nike. And the Texas joint is nice. The color is simple and the strap is patent, makes it stand out even more.

And I agree fresh, creams are def a summer shoe. Don't think I'll rock em with shorts tho... I can "prob" pull it off... But Gotta get me that Malibu Cali tan first.

lol.. hahaha NWT..

and Brandon i do agree with the Leather man, it does look good.. Sat is still a go...

hopefully some more pics will pursue more people on getting these..

Don't like the 3m as much on the creamsicles. Was gonna cop at HoH chi but no go. Allstars are a for sure cop though.

well i hope your right nwt about the texas, that way its a casual stroll for me to me pick them up at hohla, is there any other releases that would have ppl lined up on saturday

OH NO... those AAU/Lakers/UW Husky-colored KD2's better not be a overseas release only! These HAVE to come to the states!

I don't know. I say call em and ask em what's releasing this Saturday. It's LA... No one is copping no other state merchandise. They do look dope tho. I'm still debating. I just spent a grip this past weekend. My pockets are sorta hurtin
frown.gif
but my dumbself will pull through.

i just called hohla n the girl said the texas aint coming out til april anybody else hear this, that dont make sense to cuz im sure they made these for the maddness

should get my texas tommorrow with a bit of luck. That leather is making me want to double up but we shall see how they fit. May also invest in the photo blue and of course now that i've seen NWTs pics maybe the allstars as i have missed out on the kobes and the lebrons in my size........not sure about creamsicles though

Yeah I'm looking at some creamsicles. But it's just the fact that they're loud is the only reason why they appeal to me.

Originally Posted by clkru

OH NO... those AAU/Lakers/UW Husky-colored KD2's better not be a overseas release only! These HAVE to come to the states!

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

DAMN you Nike.....again.
The only colorway I was looking forward to and as usual they pull this crap.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

DAMN you Nike.....again.

Pull what crap?  I highly doubt they are an overseas only drop.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by SLP Product

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

DAMN you Nike.....again.

Pull what crap?  I highly doubt they are an overseas only drop.

Yea.  I dont see why a shoe for his AAU team (PG jaguars) wouldn't at least drop at hohpg.

Back
Top Bottom