• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View media item 2086122
Went 0.5 down, fits perfectly snug. It's a bit tight at first but wearing it around the house and breaking it in helped putting it on easier. But those with wide feet should definitely go TTS.

I flew out to NYC today, and made a point to hit up Niketown to check out the premieres. First of all, the entire store is set up for KD right now. From the outside, and the entryway inside...5 floors up, was all KD. So it was cool to see. I was however, somewhat dissapointed that although they were selling the kd9 premiere, they no longer had any of the first day launch promo items..(special edition NYC box, KD9 Zoom pin, and poster) So I passed. I then grabbed a train down to the House of Hoops NYC store. They only had one pair left...but in a size 12. The guy told me that if I bought it, I could have the NYC premiere Acrylic display boxes that was sitting out as a display. I was already happy that he included the box...so the. I asked about the NYC pin. He called down to the office, and found one in his managers office. So I got them both for purchasing the shoes. Pretty excited as I had no idea how badass the display box was until I saw it in person. It's a heavy duty "hard plastic" Acrylic. The guy that helped me check out said, that they were told that there were only #'d to 250 of the acrylic boxes made, just for the NYC release. I am not stating that as fact...just posting what was communicated to me. Either way, I was pretty stoked. Now I've just got to figure out how to get them home...as the display box is huge. (Probably going to ups or fedex it home.)

View media item 2086167

View media item 2086171

View media item 2086173

View media item 2086175

View media item 2086177

View media item 2086179

View media item 2086181

Last edited:
Finally got my preheats from Nike Canada, definitely underestimated how difficult these would be to put on. Ordered my regular size 14 which seemed to fit perfectly, but that's just from a quick try on.

Finally got my preheats from Nike Canada, definitely underestimated how difficult these would be to put on. Ordered my regular size 14 which seemed to fit perfectly, but that's just from a quick try on.
yea that penetration and insertion is no joke

My son got to try on and test out the KD 9s when they debuted at KD's basketball camp in Austin on the 20th. He said they felt great even though the smallest size they had for him to try on were a size 3.5 (he wears a 2.5). They looked amazing in person. They had the USA and Pre-Heat for the kids to try on and KD was wearing the Mic Drops on the second day of camp. Leo Chang was there as well. I'm getting him a pair of the USA since he liked those the best (might get myself a pair too LOL). He's wearing them in this pic I took from camp.

View media item 2085807
View media item 2085811
View media item 2085813

I was there for the media event in the main practice gym. Coolest event I have gone to in my years of doing this.

laugh.gif

Pretty funny :lol: but y'all must be exaggerating. I found the lebron XII to be more difficult to put on but I guess that's just me

Room is always better then being too tight but if it's that perfect snug that's comfortable but hard to find then maybe snug. Big shoes are wearable but shoes which are small hurt my feet and get sold

whos got the best sig this year?
I'm Guessing The Kyries Count For Last Year But If Not Those take the cake. Low price point, very nice design and comfortable. Also you don't need to go Vin diesel on your foot to get them on :lol:

Out of the kyrie 2 kd 8 lebron 13 and kobe 11 its the kyrie 2 hands down we just gotta see how the kd9 stacks up to the lebron 14 which is next to release then the kyrie 3 then the kobe 12

Out of the kyrie 2 kd 8 lebron 13 and kobe 11 its the kyrie 2 hands down we just gotta see how the kd9 stacks up to the lebron 14 which is next to release then the kyrie 3 then the kobe 12
Ok in that case we'll see. But either way in my opinion this is not the best sig in the past decade, not even close. Not even the best kd, that goes to the IV everyone knows that. Before nike dropped the ball on basketball all their sigs were :pimp: every year

Ok in that case we'll see. But either way in my opinion this is not the best sig in the past decade, not even close. Not even the best kd, that goes to the IV everyone knows that. Before nike dropped the ball on basketball all their sigs were :pimp: every year
I agree this isnt even close to being the best sig in the past ten years that comment was sooo wrong lol no disrespect but imo when judging a sig model I always look at how they feel on court and how the shoe looks to rock casually and the kd 9 as much as its a great shoe it doesnt compare to the Kd IV or one of my fave lebrons over the past ten years the lebron 7, i feel after 2010 all sigs fell off hard, ive been around a while im 31 so ive seen lots of sig models in my day imo the lebrons need a new designer Petrie seems like hes getting lazy and just making the shoes worse and worse and the kds seems to go up and down year to year lol kobes have been steady lately and kyrie for two models have been prtty good so far

Back
Top Bottom