• 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
how many times are we gonna see posts about when IDs are coming tho 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
^what size you need in em? I got a 12 and 13 i only want retail for

Get same size as Lillard 2?

For me, yes. However the Kd9 fits more snug than the Lillard 2 so even if you prefer going half size down on the Lillard 2 you MIGHT want to go TTS on the KD9. Obviously only way to find out is to try them out yourself but that's my take on the two.

The more that I see of this shoe, the more I want to cop a pair. Hands down the best looking model since the IVs IMO. Wasn't really paying attention to this model until recently, but with that being said, is it too late for me to cop the preheats? Or am I just a week too late with those?

I was wondering what happened to that vid i clicked it and said it was removed. I see he must have made a fool of himself lol ... was that an NTer's vid?

Went to NTNY yesterday they had a handful of Pre-heats and a bunch of premieres.

You receive a special box if you purchase either color but the premiere comes with a poster and pin.

Last edited:
Went to NTNY yesterday they had a handful of Pre-heats and a bunch of premieres.

You receive a special box if you purchase either color but the premiere comes with a poster and pin.
I was there around 5pm yesterday and they said they were sold out of the premier and only had a 9.5 and a 10 in the pre-heats

Nike did the release for the KD9 so good this time around. Last year the 8 was just leaked and then boom hit the stores and sat. I don't remember hearing or seeing any build up or hype for the 8 like I'm seeing for the 9.

I talked to ntny and asked for a 13, they said the biggest left is a 10. They do phone orders, i guess you'd get the limited box too

On the preheats

Last edited:
Nike did the release for the KD9 so good this time around. Last year the 8 was just leaked and then boom hit the stores and sat. I don't remember hearing or seeing any build up or hype for the 8 like I'm seeing for the 9.
the jury is still out on whether the 9s will sell better than the 8s which was horrible......folks around my way stopped checking for kds once kyrie got a shoe and once kds became a chick and kids sneaker.

hopefully pricepoint will help them sell, but if folks just base purchasing off looks, then it may be sales city..imo of course

Im guessing they will sell as bad as the 8s

whats so confusing.....i think they will sit like 8s which is cool for the kd fan and useless to everyone else...not knocking anyone's taste, just saying

On feet shots let me know they will be discounted day one...joints are pretty underwhelming.....good news for kd fans i guess

the jury is still out on whether the 9s will sell better than the 8s which was horrible......folks around my way stopped checking for kds once kyrie got a shoe and once kds became a chick and kids sneaker.

hopefully pricepoint will help them sell, but if folks just base purchasing off looks, then it may be sales city..imo of course

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Back
Top Bottom