Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Took an L, but I've only won 1 draw ever anyway. These were on the kinda sort of want anyway, so no salt. I won't be spending any money chasing them

Horrible...
maybe not "releasing" because that will be part of the ID options 
nerd.gif

Terrible, a lot of us liked the multi's. If it comes out on ID now we get to pay the jacked up ID price instead of the regular :smile:

Money move by Nike if the multi colors do end up on ID. I'm sure a lot of people would still cop even with the higher price. I know I am

Idk I've never purchased an ID, I usually look at them and save a couple designs but don't pull the trigger. The average shopper is not making IDs, plus I normally look at finished IDs and think something is off, attention to detail, quality, and finishes don't seem as nice imo

Nike is just trying to build hype so they won't have the same poor sales again. I'm only interested in the all black or the multi cw right now.

Argh. I really wanted the black/multis because they were a nice staple colorway to get at or slightly below retail. No way I'm going to pay an extra $50 to ID that colorway. If I ID a pair I will get something different - probably a yellow pair.

I wouldn't be surprised if they drop iDs on the 1st with the USA's

Last edited:
glad to hear these are pretty decent for ball. going to wait on better colorways and hopefully a discount. need to see if these can work with braces though.

Never received my order confirmation but my pair arrived from Oneness today. Very clutch they handled the release well

How's the court feel compared to the hyperrev 2014? Or compared to the shoes you're currently hooping in?

Last edited:
No Multi color WT actual F

These were the only CW I was interested in and no Im not going the ID route

The other CWs better amaze every single time then, bcuz the Pre Heats ain't eem all that tbh and the Oreo johns are just ok

Back
Top Bottom