• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Those bhm's are beautiful :pimp:

Im probably done with the 9 though since i decided they're not great for me on court. I rather have those BHMs than my gold medals, but it is what it is

will BHM be available after drop? I mean, most 9s have been but I heard most other BHM shoes sold out?

ive never bought any other players nike shoe (just jordan).

why they give me reserve for this crap idk.

"oh we think youll like this crap!"

Last edited:
Will get some **** back here but I think the BHM are the worst colourway yet [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Pre Heat still at top of list. Patiently waiting for something unreal but will it happen [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Weird, on Snkrs, the KD9 are $150 but online retailers such as bait are selling it for $160.

Not a big bother to me. I'll only pick up on discount if possible. Lol.

I'm sure this has been discussed so I apologize, New here, but I'm getting the bhm tomorrow and I have really wide feet. I hear these suck for people with wide feet so should I go half size up to 10.5? Normally a 10.

Are you going to play in them? If not go half up no problem

If you are you want to make sure your toe aligns with the shoes outsole and zoom bag flex point. Your going to have to try them on

Are you going to play in them? If not go half up no problem

If you are you want to make sure your toe aligns with the shoes outsole and zoom bag flex point. Your going to have to try them on

Thanks for the reply and I'm going to play in them but can't try them on. Nearest shoe place is 2 and a half hours away so not an option haha

Thanks for the reply and I'm going to play in them but can't try them on. Nearest shoe place is 2 and a half hours away so not an option haha

Order two and use nike.com free return policy.

The air bag might pop in time, expect to return them so I'd order on ndc for the smoothest return

Order two and use nike.com free return policy.

The air bag might pop in time, expect to return them so I'd order on ndc for the smoothest return
I'm in this situation. My zoom bag popped on my USA's yesterday. I probably had only around 20 hard wears in them.

I didn't get them on NDC tho, so now I have to send them to Nike claims and hope that they give me some kind of voucher for a new pair.

can't wait for the BHMs to hit the $99 mark
happy.gif
 which I'am sure they will
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I think I'm in on the BHM for $120 or less. It's a great looking shoe. Especially the marbled color sole.

When I get home and get better light I'll take up close of the heel. The midsole is sueded and the Zoom is painted black. Very smooth.

Back
Top Bottom