• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
14156461_757970441012267_1615936826_n.jpg

Did anybody's Unite KD9s that were previously backordered until 09/02 get their backorder date pushed back to 09/30? Just checked my footlocker order history and its pretty annoying thinking I won't have these until October

Not even casual Friday, but I said f it and wore mine today. The cushion in these shoes is the best I've ever felt. The snug fit of the upper is breaking in. They were like gloves when I put them on this morning. Multiple pairs will be had. Cant beat them at $150.

Did anybody's Unite KD9s that were previously backordered until 09/02 get their backorder date pushed back to 09/30? Just checked my footlocker order history and its pretty annoying thinking I won't have these until October

I ordered a pair yesterday when I saw my size was in stock but I got the BO email today like you. I have a feeling my pair will get cancelled. :\

I got a pair from NDC when sizes started to sell out. I should've stayed .5 up instead of trying to see how TTS fits. Couldn't put my foot in since the collar was much tighter with a half size difference. :smh:

Last edited:
Just an opinion, but do you guys think i should ID a pair of KD 9's, or should I get the Unlimited's? The ID's I created are black/volt with a volt Glow in the dark sole or possibly a black/royal blue with the blue zoom bag and a clear sole..

Just an opinion, but do you guys think i should ID a pair of KD 9's, or should I get the Unlimited's? The ID's I created are black/volt with a volt Glow in the dark sole or possibly a black/royal blue with the blue zoom bag and a clear sole..
It all depends on what you like. The $45 price increase for the IDs is a turnoff for me, unless it's something neat like the MC weave. But if you like what you created, go for it. IMO it wouldn't be worth it to get a slightly different black/volt ID vs the UNLMTD. And the blue sounds cool but you never know what's going to be released down the line.

Bottom line: your opinion is the only one that matters.

Footlocker isn't letting me add the Gold Medals to cart. I can click the size link but to no avail. Hope I can score a pair somehow. BOPS been calling my name since they can be had on Eastbay for $130 something with code. Rather the Gold Medals though.

I ordered a pair yesterday when I saw my size was in stock but I got the BO email today like you. I have a feeling my pair will get cancelled. :\

I got a pair from NDC when sizes started to sell out. I should've stayed .5 up instead of trying to see how TTS fits. Couldn't put my foot in since the collar was much tighter with a half size difference. :smh:
My backordered size 13 that I ordered from Footlocker right when they dropped shipped yesterday. Didn't think they would because I got different info everytime I contacted them.

Back
Top Bottom