• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:

Im thinking it's the latter, I pulled the images off a forum that isnt in english, they  usually have legit sample pictures but occasionally they put up fakes, regardless i expect the shoes to be that colorway when they drop
Google image search brought me to the IG acct and they all kinds of crap up for $80 and a free snap back
laugh.gif

not surprised 
laugh.gif
, that's the link from the website i got my info  http://bbs.hupu.com/17015660.html had legit nike samples on their earlier i saw a couple months back and found the website again. If anyone can translate half the ish on there let me know

ALL FAKES!!! Chill with the BS photos. You can find fakes everywhere on Instagram Twitter and Etc.

^Oh wow...that looks clean.

I wish they had made the zoom inside the bag white on the released pair.

Sorta like these.... Dont know if this is an unauthorized pair or just camera effects. Either way it makes the zoom fibers look white. Kindalike it though...

View media item 2129070
But yeah I too have seen those fake pairs posted above. Thats a fake site.

That's what I'm talkin bout [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

^And that's why I returned mine. Noticed a dirt mark on inner bootie from someone else having tried them on.

I don't ball but walking around they'd catch dirt.

I mean they're white Flyknit so they're inevitably are gonna get dirty. We know this. But I do fee your pain. I retired my pair. I even used to wash my hands before I took them off or put them on.

Still a sexy colorway.

Last edited:
Looks terrible :x why i couldnt mess with those

Ima still cop the white mcs but may have same problem, cuz theyll be for ballin

Wore my white multi at the airport to Hawaii, walked around to a restaurant then the grocery store after I landed in Hawaii. Wore them again as I came back from Hawaii. I even walked on sand and climbed some volcanic rocks. Only the mid sole has some dirt on them, the fk are fine. Don't know how some people dirty their shoes so easily. Throwing dirt on them? Kicking rocks?

Last edited:
Wore my white multi at the airport to Hawaii, walked around to a restaurant then the grocery store after I landed in Hawaii. Wore them again as I came back from Hawaii. I even walked on sand and climbed some volcanic rocks. Only the mid sole has some dirt on them, the fk are fine. Don't know how some people dirty their shoes so easily. Throwing dirt on them? Kicking rocks?

No one really is stepping on it tho like when you play ball. Sand won't do anything really. I wear my racers to the beach and uses it for hiking at times.

the MC/Gums are starting to lose their appeal

The whole shoe will for many if they don't start dropping some colorways.

NBA season will be here before we know it. New LeBron's will be releasing soon. New Kyries. They've got the jump on season with KD...use it.

Back
Top Bottom