Nike KD 9 ID Thread - Available July 7, 2016

Thanks guys^^. My hs team colors are red grey and white so our jerseys are pretty similar to osu too.

Exactly four weeks from order date[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] unboxing a nikeid is 10x better than any other shoe i swear
What the eff those are sick as hell

Wish they'd give us the grey heel portion but I know preheats will keep that away 
ohwell.gif

'Build complete' 5 days after order but arrival date is still 22 days out. Hopefully they arrive sooner.

Edit: Now it says just shipped. Pretty impressive since I ordered 6 days ago.

Last edited:
They arrived today. No names or numbers on the shoe. Plain.
Dope! Sadly I had to return mine because they were too tight at the area where the flyknit and fuse meet in the forefoot area. I even stuffed the heck out of it with paper and gauze and it felt like it was gonna bust open for over a month and it was still super tight. Much tighter than the GR since I was able to break those in.View media item 2272908
View media item 2264180

Crazy...makes me think they'll be available eventually on discount like theyve done with some IDs lately. I think they did with the 8.

Discounts are good. I had a 15% discount code that was about to expire so I used that. I would order another pair or two if I could get them at 25-30% off.

Last edited:
Damn, 10 days. May need to order one ASAP then. I got a 10% off code that may expire soon, not sure. Gotta check.

I know you've been wanting a Warriors colorway of the 9s too. This looks to be the only way for a while. Mine turned out pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom