Nike KD 4 Retro

The shoe is amazing! Glad I got my pair but hate that I paid resell. Next time a KD comes out that I want, I will wait to see if it restocks first.

as usual I’m a day late and a dollar short. Had no clue the 4s were finally retroing. I had to get the weatherman’s on goat for 187 before fees smfh, they are still in some stores over here but all smaller than a size 10 when I was looking this week. There is basically no chance of a restock of the galaxies right? I’ve been waiting for a pair of kd 4s for over a damn decade and the main two that I wanted released without me knowing.

The shoe is amazing! Glad I got my pair but hate that I paid resell. Next time a KD comes out that I want, I will wait to see if it restocks first.
Did you go goat or StockX? I doubt there are fakes of these floating this close to release, but I’ve only bought off GOAT and never had any issues

Does the 30.1 and 28.6 on the Weathermans hold any significance? Guessing they rep a stat but I couldn’t find any stats matching for the point the KD IV debuted(2011-12 season) not the prior season(10-11).

Were you guys not feeling version 2 of the YOTDs? OGs are better, but I like the dragon embroidery through the swoosh and KD on v2.

Does the 30.1 and 28.6 on the Weathermans hold any significance? Guessing they rep a stat but I couldn’t find any stats matching for the point the KD IV debuted(2011-12 season) not the prior season(10-11).

Were you guys not feeling version 2 of the YOTDs? OGs are better, but I like the dragon embroidery through the swoosh and KD on v2.
30.1 was when he was the youngest player to win the scoring title 2009-10.
I’m not sure if the 28.6 is the year Kobe sat out the last game of the season and KD won his third straight scoring title.

Shout out to the guys that postsd the SHOE PALACE link for the weathermans.

Happy to have these in my possession, but im pissed that I paid for shipping and they sent the box in the white postal plastic and the box got crushed. :smh:
IMG_1553.png
IMG_1552.png

I have seen worse, but its still annoying.

Back
Top Bottom