Nike KD 15

Those are nice. Excited to try these on court.

Prices good on NDC with the current sale, ends tonight

3BD35637-9B51-49E3-AF73-708B34CEE447.jpeg

Really loving this model in the Timothy Goodmans

Thought I was gonna have to take them back bcuz my left foot is smaller than my right and it just didn't feel right no matter what

Replaced the current insole with a KD 12 insole and another half heel insole and it's all gravy now

I want those light blue, black, and red cage ones he wears with the icy sole that's just a few posts up

Really loving this model in the Timothy Goodmans

Thought I was gonna have to take them back bcuz my left foot is smaller than my right and it just didn't feel right no matter what

Replaced the current insole with a KD 12 insole and another half heel insole and it's all gravy now

I want those light blue, black, and red cage ones he wears with the icy sole that's just a few posts up
How long was break in for you?

Just waiting for a colorway I want to go on STEEP discount before I buy another pair to see if can actually get a pair to be playable without midfoot vise pain.

Just waiting for a colorway I want to go on STEEP discount before I buy another pair to see if can actually get a pair to be playable without midfoot vise pain.
Wide footer w the plastic piece issue yeah?

Wide footer w the plastic piece issue yeah?
Not a wide footer, which is weird. The wings just irritate my feet when I lace the shoes up tight enough for proper lockdown. If they were softer/conformed more easily then I would be happy. Hard to justify $120ish for shoes that I can only wear for shootaround...

Not a wide footer, which is weird. The wings just irritate my feet when I lace the shoes up tight enough for proper lockdown. If they were softer/conformed more easily then I would be happy. Hard to justify $120ish for shoes that I can only wear for shootaround...
Tried more than one colorway? they can be has for less. Got a $75 pair otw

Yeah. I tried two colorways - the all yellows and the grey/yellow TBs. The wings were pretty stiff on both colorways. Hoping the wings are less stiff on some of the other coloways, so I'm on the lookout for another pair to try. Where did you get your pair for $75? That's a good deal.

I think the mid foot pain might be due to skinny ankles. At least it was for me. Skinny ankles = you gotta crank the laces tighter to reduce/prevent heel slip. I would lace these as tight as possible and do a runner's loop and I'd still have a little bit of heel slip. Ended up returning them and going with LeBron XXs.

I think the mid foot pain might be due to skinny ankles. At least it was for me. Skinny ankles = you gotta crank the laces tighter to reduce/prevent heel slip. I would lace these as tight as possible and do a runner's loop and I'd still have a little bit of heel slip. Ended up returning them and going with LeBron XXs.
foot shape does mean alot with fit. even the gt cut 2 launch colorway I feel like my foot and instep didn't fit in right. never felt fully in the shoe and the tongue was kind of propped up or slid.

hoping for the best with these 15's, should be here tomorrow, unfortunately after my league time

Yeah. I tried two colorways - the all yellows and the grey/yellow TBs. The wings were pretty stiff on both colorways. Hoping the wings are less stiff on some of the other coloways, so I'm on the lookout for another pair to try. Where did you get your pair for $75? That's a good deal.
Grailed, that was including like $13 shipping too. Have been worn once or twice, which is probably someone who couldn't get the fit right and moved on from them. Looked great though, and I'm willing to take a few wears for a steal price on the aftermarket to try them out, no risk

foot shape does mean alot with fit. even the gt cut 2 launch colorway I feel like my foot and instep didn't fit in right. never felt fully in the shoe and the tongue was kind of propped up or slid.

hoping for the best with these 15's, should be here tomorrow, unfortunately after my league time
I had those GT Cut 2s as well. They were fine, I just prefer shoes that are lower to the ground for more court feel. KD15s have amazing court feel. Cut 2s also didn't have great traction. It was decent but not as good as KD15 or LeBron XX.

I had those GT Cut 2s as well. They were fine, I just prefer shoes that are lower to the ground for more court feel. KD15s have amazing court feel. Cut 2s also didn't have great traction. It was decent but not as good as KD15 or LeBron XX.
getting me excited for these kd 15's now.

was going to see if my local DSG had the trinity in 13 to order and price match the DTLR price but now 13 not showing available online, smh. it was there this morning

The traction out of the box for KD15s is amazing. I never wore Kobe 9s but some people claim it's close to that level of traction. It's a good shoe, I just couldn't stand the mid foot pain. Maybe next year they will address that and still keep the amazing traction and court feel.

What color and from where?

Understand that every foot's different, you "Might" not have the sore feet when wearing them.

I had the aching feet and heel slip, but others didn't.

Hopefully your luck's better than mine.

You guys think they’ll hit sub $100? ATP all the colors are generic to me. I just want to pick one up soon just to give ‘em a try.

Back
Top Bottom