Nike KD 15

4346AB1E-BED8-4ACE-940B-A93BE5276F6D.png
This was my first time actually trying to cop a sneaker off hibbett on a release day and sizes were sold out right at 7am. Is this how it always is on here? I didn’t even realize bots were on KDs like that smh that was disappointing.

This was my first time actually trying to cop a sneaker off hibbett on a release day and sizes were sold out right at 7am. Is this how it always is on here? I didn’t even realize bots were on KDs like that smh that was disappointing.

Must be super limited or something I’ve got Jordans there

****** can’t be on these like that lol

My outlet has the volt color for $129.99

Do they have an 11? If so where at?

The outlets I go to usually have pure trash since the pandemic.
I work at a outlet mall. The Nike Outlet had them at $129.99 plus an additional 20% off. I stacked another 15% off welcome reward on my secondary Nike account which brought them to like $96 with tax, it was like $89 before taxes.

I’m not sure if that same sale is still active or if pairs are still available but I bought them last week. Size 11.

I work at a outlet mall. The Nike Outlet had them at $129.99 plus an additional 20% off. I stacked another 15% off welcome reward on my secondary Nike account which brought them to like $96 with tax, it was like $89 before taxes.

I’m not sure if that same sale is still active or if pairs are still available but I bought them last week. Size 11.

Wow you lucked up, congrats!

^^^ They been going for okay prices above retail on GOAT. Debating on keeping cause the black on navy kinda hard to rock but I Feel like those will be the “iconic” colorway from these as much as he rocked those/will prolly rock next season

I’m surprised the New Beginnings color way isn’t more hyped. I think it‘s one of the better kd’s in a minute

Waited and copped on the NDC restock. Love the colors, just not the biggest fan of the print on the tongue.

Purples are my favorite. Will def be copping the white/grey (Brooklyn?) pair and possibly that grey collab (even though I have no idea who it is).

They have to make a Christmas colorway for these

Got my pair in today and I love them. Can easily be used for a training shoe if you don’t hoop.

The heel slippage is present but it’s there because the Achilles area is plush as hell. Usually I’m particular about heel fit but these I can tolerate.

True to size for ME
038C2BD5-0172-4A6F-A6B9-82027BF7A820.jpeg

Wonder why he chose to go with a bunch of producers. Pretty cool actually hope they explain

Back
Top Bottom