Nike KD 12

75341E0A-0954-4E74-B1A9-EBF9A1C1F79F.jpeg
F311DD49-6472-4092-BB14-057EB380DE16.jpeg

C4CD52A3-67D8-4E93-BDD2-7699DED3EA88.jpeg

:pimp:

How much for u to cop me a pair and ship them to US to me?? I need those lol

Just checked PDB where I copped mine from and they've taken them down so they either sold out or were recalled. Sorry to get your hopes up guys.

I posted last week that liked the shoes so far but found the midsole to be firmer than I liked. Since then I've been playing and/or working out in them almost every day. Midsole feels like it is slowly soften up a bit. So far the cushioning is good but I don't find it amazing like some do. I like feeling the zoom but with the firm midsole it just feels a bit unnatural so far – almost jarring at times. I’ve been playing mostly in shoes with boost, bounce, and charged the last few years because the cushioning has a smoother and more consistent feel. The zoom and react in the KD 11s and the cushlon and zoom in the Peg 35s are great because you get the bounce of the zoom but with a midsole that smooths out the ride. I had hoped that perforating the phylon midsole would have a similar effect. So far it hasn’t lived up to my expections. I’ll keep playing in them hoping that the shoes just need more breaking in for the midsole to soften and the cushioning to get better/smoother.

The fact that they accepted bday codes really surprised me.

I'm not surprised. I don't think this basic first colorway is moving crazy units, so allowing some discounts will help with sales. We'll see how in demand some of the future colorways are...

That makes sense. It surprises me more so because the same code didn't work on the WNZ2 Family colorway.

Have a 9.5 and 10 coming in 90s kid. Been playing in the black in 10 and it’s a bit loose. Will let go of whichever doesn’t work in 90s if anyone still looking (will be a few weeks).

I got them from the overseas Nike site and have a proxy sending to me. I didn’t feel like my true 9.5 would be comfortable for hoops during a quick try on at DSG, so I went with 10. So far so good on .5 up but don’t have many games in them yet.

They feel a little short to me, I definitely could have gone .5 size up if it was available.

Back
Top Bottom