Nike KD 12

I like them and don’t like them at the same time. It’s a nice design but kinda awkward on this model.

I won’t lie.... hesitant to cop a pair now lol smh
I just hope kd makes a full recovery even if it means not seeing him for a year.

Bro he’s throwing those in the trash! Dude just tore his Achilles... I would burn them b****** lol

Each time I’ve gotten a major injury in a pair of shoes, I retire those shoes. I hope he does the same. Hoping for a speedy recovery for one of best of all time.

KD is done with the 12....
Superstition guy. He wore the 10s (think it was the WTKD’s) for like 2 straight playoffs. He said he like to keep things the same as much as possible.

He could possibly be ready to Go for the 13.
Earliest he could come back could be December.

I Don’t expect to see him until AT LEAST All Star Weekend. Probably staying with the Dubs now an extra year or 2

First of all, i would like to say, i was so happy to see playing yesterday with his 12.
But maybe he should have worn his 11.
His shoes were maybe too big (not TTS), or were not tight enough.
On the slow motion we can see his foot is too free.
I love the KD12 but they do have a problem. Even Iguodala didn't wore them for the third time.
I really hope people loved to play in with these shoes and don't have any issue.
For my part, last time i played with these shoes, i made a 3vs3, and in the night, i was awake by a pain behind my left knee. It was so painful that I had to sit down on my bed and after a few seconds it was finished. But it was really really space.
Ok i was at the osteopath 2 days before, so it was definitely connected and biomechanics. But still these shoes.

For his injury, when i watch the slow motion, it is weird because the shock on the floor is not so terrible, but we can see it may come from with the shoe's technology, maybe the hexzoom unit. And to conclude, he would have kept his 11 this year.

PS: Sorry for you Kevin, i'm sure your injury is not so bad and you will come back soon.
My apologizes to the Warriors, also to Andre Iguodala and his injury in the game 1. Warriors was an extrodinary team with Durant. How can you stop this team? Ok the 2013 Heat were stronger LOL!!
Cousins please Wake up! You can do everything you want on the floor.

Last edited:
Wear and tear fellas. Long season and both KD and Iggy avg 45 mins in the Houston series

The shoe is amazing. I finally got my sz 12.5 (which is my real size) in blacks.

I have a sz 12 black (4-5 wears) and a sz 12 Warriors (3 wears) if anyone wants them for the LOW. NT love price.

Wear and tear fellas. Long season and both KD and Iggy avg 45 mins in the Houston series

The shoe is amazing. I finally got my sz 12.5 (which is my real size) in blacks.

I have a sz 12 black (4-5 wears) and a sz 12 Warriors (3 wears) if anyone wants them for the LOW. NT love price.

bballkid11 bballkid11 is that US 12 dude?
I’d take you up on the warriors if it’s UK 12 (US 13).

Back
Top Bottom