Nike KD 12

It was more like a home run with the first preview of the 90’s kid cw with the swoosh outline. Then the umps reviewed the play and made it a ground rule double. (removing the swoosh outline and making that a PE)

Definitely a 3-pitch strike out without the Volt outline swoosh.

With the volt swoosh it makes the blend-in swoosh pop out and way more visible to everyone.

We know the common man won’t be playing nationally televised games therefore we don’t get the outline, but Nike should have added to the GR pairs. Little no to extra work to add them.

02374627-70F5-4A88-8496-F0ACCB6DFB57.jpeg

58F862C0-EC71-4BBB-981E-6B9643B14C01.jpeg

So my local Finishline never got the memo from Nike and had the KD 12s on sale since last week. I tried them on and the support/cushion felt perfect for me and shoe reminded me of the Zoom BB 1:nthat:

Anyone looking for these just to wear around and not ball might be disappointed. The heel support is a little bit too supportive that I would not want to wear these just to hangout. It almost feels like the shoe is hugging your Achilles and as I walked it would tighten and loosen.

Attachments

• D8378AFD-08DE-4D00-8DBE-54090E93419F.jpeg
    D8378AFD-08DE-4D00-8DBE-54090E93419F.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 63
I’m gonna go get some shots up in them tomorrow morning & then go to gym to do cardio to “break them in”.
But these feel like they need no breaking in at all.
Seem a little long compared to say the Kyrie 4 & 5.
But I normally double sock when playing so Iv only tried them on with one pair of socks on.

The heel feels great though.
Tounge is super soft & plush.

Will give a better review & thoughts tomorrow to help guys out before buying.

Last edited:
I’m gonna go get some shots up in them tomorrow morning & then go to gym to do cardio to “break them in”.
But these feel like they need to breaking in at all.
Seem a little long compared to say the Kyrie 4 & 5.
But I normally double sock when playing so Iv only tried them on with one pair of socks on.

The heel feels great though.
Tounge is super soft & plush.

Will give a better review & thoughts tomorrow to help guys out before buying.

Did you mean to say - "But these feel like they need NO breaking in at all", or something to that affect?

Still cannot wait!!

So my local Finishline never got the memo from Nike and had the KD 12s on sale since last week. I tried them on and the support/cushion felt perfect for me and shoe reminded me of the Zoom BB 1:nthat:

Anyone looking for these just to wear around and not ball might be disappointed. The heel support is a little bit too supportive that I would not want to wear these just to hangout. It almost feels like the shoe is hugging your Achilles and as I walked it would tighten and loosen.
Damn I loved the Zoom Bb from 2007

Back
Top Bottom