Nike Kay Yow/Think Pink kicks **update...new kicks**

Originally Posted by auright

Originally Posted by pack888

Anyone tried on their Hyperize's?  Got an info that women's shoes are narrower compared to men's.  Would like to receive any feedback before ordering my pair.  I'm a size 10, would like to hear from you guys if i should order a size 11.5 or a size 12.  Thanks.
Women's shoes are a little narrower up in front.  I went up two sizes, tried mine on today and they fit fine.  Hope that helps.

what size u wear? and wat size u buy?

Anyone tried on their Hyperize's?  Got an info that women's shoes are narrower compared to men's.  Would like to receive any feedback before ordering my pair.  I'm a size 10, would like to hear from you guys if i should order a size 11.5 or a size 12.  Thanks.
I would get the 11.5 if I was you.

Also iborrel did you win those hyperdunks?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I would get the 11.5 if I was you.

Also iborrel did you win those hyperdunks?

Yes I did.

Now that my wife has the hyperdunks, hyperize and blue chip 1 she wants a few more pairs from the 'Think Pink' collection. Does anyone have an idea where I can pick up the Think Pink Lebron soldier and Lisa Leslie 9 in a 7.5. I have found both on Ebay but I was looking to pick them up in the states first.

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just posting an update on the Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Big Kids in Pink Fire/Pink Fire/Black (75793600).  I was told we should be receiving the shipment for these shoes tomorrow or on Monday next week.

I'm assumming these didn't come in since it still shows the shoes as back ordered.

There was a slight delay with the shipment, I believe due to the weather, but we received the shipment for the Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Big Kids in Pink Fire/Pink Fire/Black (75793600) last night.  Orders for this shoe should be processing today.

Also, our Product Expert got back to me and the Nike Hyperize - Women's in Pink (67193611) that we have in our warehouse are as we have them pictured online.  It will have the white tag on the tongue of the shoe with a pink ribbon on it.

I got my Hyperize in yesterday from Eastbay and they are awesome. Surprisingly dont run small at all for being a womens shoe. I actually thought the toebox was extremely roomy.

^did you go 1.5 size?

i m thinking about ordering a 2nd pair to play in, but the 1st hasn't shown up...lol

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

Originally Posted by shaqrules

they still have pink soldier 3 at hohla
What sizes do they have left?

I called last night looking for a pair for my wife and they told me the smallest they had was a woman's 10.5. I usually don't believe FTL/HOH employees.

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by shaqrules

they still have pink soldier 3 at hohla
What sizes do they have left?

I called last night looking for a pair for my wife and they told me the smallest they had was a woman's 10.5. I usually don't believe FTL/HOH employees.

damn worth a check though cause that's my size. Thanks for the info.

Got my hyperizes in today and they are great and for 107 shipped u cant be mad....Now i am desperate need of those lebron foot soldier 3s, if anyone can help me with those i would appreciate that a lot, and also return the favor

Everyone asking about the kay yow zoom solider 3s, they hit an outlet today for $59.99, (507)-451-9133 is the number and the style code is 367185-914.

^Good looks Baby Jumpman. Unfortunately, the largest size they have (as of 12:00pm PST) is wmns 9.5. Damn.....I was really excited. Need that (wmns) size 12.

^No problem, saw the info posted in the outlet thread, didnt bother to call to see what sizes they had, But if your looking to get these for cheap it wouldn't hurt to do a nikefind, maybe they're sitting at other outlets.

Do House of Hoops stores do phone orders? Just curious cause I got shut down today trying to pick up a pair of shoes from them over the phone and I'm 9 hours away, so PU isn't an option for me.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^6 Didnt you answer your own answer bruh?
Good Point. It was my first time trying the phone order from that store. I was just wondering if I just got a misinformed employee  Or if that is the basic policy. That's all.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^No problem, saw the info posted in the outlet thread, didnt bother to call to see what sizes they had, But if your looking to get these for cheap it wouldn't hurt to do a nikefind, maybe they're sitting at other outlets.

Already a step ahead.  None in the system over a possible size 10.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^6 Didnt you answer your own answer bruh?
Good Point. It was my first time trying the phone order from that store. I was just wondering if I just got a misinformed employee  Or if that is the basic policy. That's all.
smile.gif

Ahh.. I got you.. It would be easy to catch an uninformed employee.. so you would def be legitimate in asking that question.  Some FTL employees are like a box of Chocolates..
laugh.gif

Used the "tweet" 20% off code from Eastbay and have the Lebron VII in black/pink and the pink hyperizes.  Should be interesting to see how they feel. I have a pair of the hyperdunks. Wonder how they are different than the hyperizes.  And it will be my first pair of Lebrons.

Finally got my Hyperizes in. Went with a 12, wear a sz 11 in mens and they fit perfectly.
5ba256f4777e77338de0d45873c986050601a74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom