Nike/Jordan event 3/27 at Howard Hughes Nordstroms Rack STORE WON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS TIL 3/27

sounds like mr niketalk himself,

this guy needs to stop talkin or just honestly ban him...talking all this nonsense still trying to brag he went on twitter and found help...

this event didnt have any holy grails and nothing you couldnt have gotten on an employee appreciation or any other discount found on a regular basis...these are shoes that did not sell well in nordstroms or other stores...so he didnt come up on anything special but maybe some good shoes for ball...if he did make money off this event he made it off some people who were too lazy to search for a better deal like most of us NT'ers...130 for xmas lebrons is wayyy to expensive...130 for any nike shoe is too much...

honestly people could put in work and find the same shoes for relatively the same price...nordstroms racks will have some of the same shoes throughout the country it is just this one might have gotten bigger shipments and were given the event...i can find out more if anyone is interested but from what i heard it was nothing overly special...

couple pics when I was there today around 11. There were a lot of shoes. One long table, and two smaller tables to the side.
Mostly Team Jordans and a few Lebrons and other Nikes here and there.
hvcnm9.jpg

iz2scy.jpg

Sorry if anyone is pictured, let me know if you want your face taken out...

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Hi nt my name
is nobleone6969 and I have a problem.
I love moneyyyyy I'm
addicted to it.

I did not go "all out" it took me a grand total of... Drum roll
please! Ten min and on my iPhone. After they hit me up and
giving me
the number for the store and name to contact it took
bout ten min to
call and talk
to dude. The store is in la i'm n harlem and this was the easiest cop
for me ever. I
also have a nice size collection. A room
full of stuff like
many people on here I totally forget t times what I have. So I did double
up on some stuff.

But I love money so yeah I hustle for my personal
and for my money.
It's called supply and demand. I got the supply that you demand so
back o of mines
Noboby cares about your "hustle"  or your "supply" mostly the fact that you came in this thread and brag about getting 32 pairs to just resale
smh.gif
. And what you did was kiss somebody's @#$ at the store via twitter
alien.gif
. Just grow up and get a real job instead of " hustlin" some ugly kick that are going to be at outlets!
laugh.gif

Hi nt my name
is nobleone6969 and I have a problem.
I love moneyyyyy I'm
addicted to it.

I did not go "all out" it took me a grand total of... Drum roll
please! Ten min and on my iPhone. After they hit me up and
giving me
the number for the store and name to contact it took
bout ten min to
call and talk
to dude. The store is in la i'm n harlem and this was the easiest cop
for me ever. I
also have a nice size collection. A room
full of stuff like
many people on here I totally forget t times what I have. So I did double
up on some stuff.

But I love money so yeah I hustle for my personal
and for my money.
It's called supply and demand. I got the supply that you demand so
back o of mines ha

Your problem isn't money, it's hitting the enter key after every three words; unless you're writing a poem or speaking to us in verses, there's no need to make a sixty-foot long post. As for your "supply and demand" quip, we're demanding you stop supplying us with useless information that no one asked about. Do everyone a favor and write in your diary next time you feel the need to make a long-winded monologue.

Oh, and for the love of God, get those saggy milk duds out of your avy!

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

HAHAHHAHA I could not have said it better myself....you nailed it lol. i swear i think it might be a dude
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

HAHAHHAHA I could not have said it better myself....you nailed it lol. i swear i think it might be a dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
too funny

picked up hyperdunk lows ($45) and jordan metallic green 1's ($50)

Also saw some Soldier III's (only small and big sizes) and i think Jordan Flight 45s. lots of bball shox shoes too. i went at night so they probably had better stuff earlier...

nice pick up acid, didnt see those green 1s when i was there but nice pick up, i just got my bro some jordan 2009 HOF for 60 bucks...didnt see anything i liked. young and old beasts were beasting it up there like it was a give away...i was telling my girl that people will buy anything if they say sale on it...SMH there was a ton of jordan crap and i mean crappy stuff.

saw some DK but size 18!!!! lebron xmas and all black lebron vii, i think i saw a pair of kobe IV but they were huge too.

one dude got some air max 97s which was nice and he had the 16.5 but the suitcase was falling apart literally.

Maybe I should
get another degree hmmm. The masters is not enough maybe a phd next? Lol I love that hate keep doing it it's funny to read this. 3 pages of hate in me. Thank you, o and I type like this cause it's on my iPhone no time to fix it. O and I have helped people out just not this time
on nt. Keep it coming 3 mor pages please. Waste ur time on me. I love Internet thugs lol. If u really don't like me I'm Chris and I'm always at hohny. Hi haters

haha internet thugs?? sounds like you are the internet thug bragging about your pickups lol...trust no one is hating on your "pickups" we are just making note of who not to deal with on NT...for a guy who has been on NT since 08' you sure do "contribute" a lot.

trust man, you will be remembered for who and what you are on here and will be forgotten and dismissed just as easily, last time you'll hear me speak of you. sounds like someone has been neglected as a child, needing e-fame lol

masters in what? devry doesnt count homie.

Y'all fellas can deal with me or not. I could care less. Ha ha don't be upset if u go to some Internet learning school after u got ur GED, if u must know my ba is from a school in minn called st Olaf and my masters is from Howard in african studies. Lol copping and flipping is an hobby. It puts gas in my tank. I help who wants to be help so everyone that does not want to deal with me from now on I understand ur lost. U can ban Me an quote me if I ever ask for help. I only give help never recieve or ask for anything. Lol be my guess do what y'all must. I have nada to loose it's just flattering knowing people hate me so much ha ha ha Sorry I have a life and can't be on here and have ove 5000 post like u l. Seems like u r sitting on moms couch watching what people say

^

your a clown for bragging about all the stuff you copped and for giving us your life story that no one cares about. There's potential buyers for your stuff on the board and you bragging about how your going to resell most of the stuff could push some away. Just get your stuff, make your money, and keep it moving.

You did what you did to get your pairs and while it doesn't take a genius to some of the stuff you did to help secure your stuff, you actually did it while others didn't prepare as much and you had the common sense that others lacked in terms of being prepared for this event. I'm saying common sense because with an event like this, its gonna be a ton of people trying to get stuff for themselves as well and those who put the extra effort in to either get in good with an employee at the store, or planned out how they were going to handle this day ended up winning, while those who expected to go in the store the day of the release and get all the good stuff like everything is normal failed.

^^With grammar like that you can't be as educated as you say. No one's hating but what's the point of bragging and then following up with "hi haters"? Furthermore, "helping people who want help" implies you have zero to very little mark up which clearly is not the case. If you're a reseller own it but don't act like your giving anyone hook ups.

Props to The Rack for hosting an event for shoeheads. A little tainted by pre-sales and employee plucking but it's a step in the right direction.

if u must know my ba is from a school in minn called st Olaf and my masters is from Howard in african studies.

copping and flipping is an hobby...

I help who wants to be help...

U can ban Me an quote me...

never recieve or ask for anything. 

How proud these prestigious institutions must be of the representation you provide them. Your level of education is quite evident.

The Howard Hughes location did not sell any one person 30+ pairs. Either in store, or over the phone. NT fam, pay no attention to the troll.

To those of you who where there, I hope you found something good. It was madness.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

The Howard Hughes location did not sell any one person 30+ pairs. Either in store, or over the phone. NT fam, pay no attention to the troll.

To those of you who where there, I hope you found something good. It was madness.
laugh.gif

EXACTLY, ignore the "troll". homie has been living in here since he made his comment.  regardless if its true or not, hes obviously trolling for some kind of odd satisfaction he gets from ppl bagging on him. 

nothing to be envious about. whooooooooooooop-eeeeeeeeeeee, he made $50 a shoe x30 = $1500? lol chumpchange. probably a 30 yr old hag bragging about $1500 lol
most got that and more on their tax returns.

You're def a troll because you came in and brag about how much money you made reselling when the original point of this thread has nothing to do with it. It will be only a matter of time until some grimy cat decide to scam you or rob you bald
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

You're def a troll because you came in and brag about how much money you made reselling when the original point of this thread has nothing to do with it. It will be only a matter of time until some grimy cat decide to scam you or rob you bald
laugh.gif

Thats the one reason why when i resell, i keep quiet about how much i paid for the stuff im selling.  Its so easy for someone to buy something off you then file a chargeback with their credit card company out of spite and just to be grimey.

laugh.gif

I would love to see that.. im a troll but what does that say bout u? U are still responding to me. lol Also read back if you wish. I did not come in here with the intention of bragging my intention was to get the dudes in here to stop bitc@@@ bout not getting anything. It was real easy if u tried. To the people that did not get anything sorry bout that. To those that don't care for me ok.
tongue.gif
Yall do nothing for me except for provide entertainment. LOL

ROB ME BALD??? lol i already said who i am and where I cop my stuff if you want to Come through. Will be at mercer this sunday too.. lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

laugh.gif

EXACTLY, ignore the "troll". homie has been living in here since he made his comment.  regardless if its true or not, hes obviously trolling for some kind of odd satisfaction he gets from ppl bagging on him. 

nothing to be envious about. whooooooooooooop-eeeeeeeeeeee, he made $50 a shoe x30 = $1500? lol chumpchange. probably a 30 yr old hag bragging about $1500 lol
most got that and more on their tax returns.
Me living in here... ha.ha. How many post i have and how many do u have per day?? If you got 1500 in your tax return u made about15-20000 last year and love with mom.. lol  But im happy for ya now u can give nike more money. 1500 dollar pay day. Lol. If u must know it was 1156 after shipping. I kept 10 for friends and relatives.

1500 dollar tax return?? PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

Thats the one reason why when i resell, i keep quiet about how much i paid for the stuff im selling.  Its so easy for someone to buy something off you then file a chargeback with their credit card company out of spite and just to be grimey.
Yeah I can see that, but with this stuff I dont see it as a mark up some people who cant get some of these items they still bought them for and  had them shipped for less than cost. If they wanna do a charge back its not difficult I just complain to paypal and the card company. Its called fraud. Ill get my money someway not worried about it

Back
Top Bottom