Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

1672777375155.png

thanks vinnuendo vinnuendo for finding
funny what the first thing is to get pushed to BS social media "rumor" pages
Great for that young fella. I'm sure he'll hang on to those. Here's to hoping he never gets hard up for dough

I don't know how you guys feel about it, but they LOOK pretty good..... aesthetically. Especially in the blue colorway. That being said, I believe there is a grand overkill in the mesh department, and the cushioning doesn't seem like anything you'll tell your kids about one day. For me, I would rather them have come out swinging with his first sig. I'm sure Nike probably figures a big percentage of his fan base are kids, so I get it from their perspective. Bright colors, low price point backed by a big name player. From a sneakerheads perspective, give me a better cushioning setup and more leather. I'd rather pay $150 for that any day. We don't need another PG/Giannis/Kyrie line.

That leather part that breaks up the mesh looks weird man, makes the shoe look cheap. The back half of the shoe is nice, the mid to front just some cheap mess.

That leather part that breaks up the mesh looks weird man, makes the shoe look cheap. The back half of the shoe is nice, the mid to front just some cheap mess.
100% agree. The whole forefoot and toe area have zero going on. They could've been way more creative than just a stitched on leather panel for containment. Back of the shoe is on point, the whole front looks like an AND1 trainer

Back
Top Bottom