Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

I cannot believe they didn’t shock drop today but I assume they’re not done since they don’t drop till April

The notification I got from Nike suggests they'll be a shock drop or 2 before the official launch.

Sometime soon and/or all-star weekend maybe?

Edit: On the Nike app you can follow players and teams. Following Ja might be a good idea

Last edited:
1672018929893.jpeg

1672018950543.jpeg

1672018969587.jpeg

They look pretty cool. From the looks, lightweight, FF zoom air and aggressive herring bone traction. It’s basically a budget Kobe model. Far less tech, but im sure they’ll do good on court.

This is a good first model IMO. The cushioning setup will determine how many I buy, something a little bigger than the PG 1 would be perfect for ball. The Christmas pair look nice sans the "ducking smoke" quote, and the initial Grizzly color way looks good as well, what's with the 12AM on them though? Midnight release? :emoji_eyes: Wish they had a proper Christmas sneaker but 🤷‍♂️ looking forward to the ASG color way.

Overall, good job Nike. :emoji_ok_hand:

thought for sure there’d be a shock drop tonight based on their cryptic description about the april release

they really dropped the ball not doing that

i been kinda out the game for a while…were there ANY christmas releases this year?

Back
Top Bottom