Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

This shoe is having an crazy lifespan, getting revealed on December 2022 and still have new colorways pop up one and a half year later.

For a reason, I understand that. Still ready for Ja 2's.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE IN HERE (ECHOING). I was about to sale a couple of pairs on my JAs. But looking back on them I am in the fence and probably keep. I feel like this shoe started out with hope but died down due to his suspension, injury and similar colorways that they keep dropping.

There has to be a finished Ja 2 just waiting for next season to start right?

Like imagine if Morant was wearing his new shoe with no warning Opening Night and just start the promo afterwards

He on trial on whether or not he get Ja 2’s till Xmas Game/All Star Break 25 lol

*checks for new info on Scratches*
:nerd:
*dips*
*Actually sees new info on Scratches*
giphy.gif

The Reverse Scratches just shot up in my list of favorite 2024 releases. I pray those launch in the US. That cw is damn near PERFECT, and I’m a picky MFer lol

If the tongue was Black, they would be PERFECT to me.

Can't put my finger on it but generally, I like TB CW's of signature shoe lines. But these all look like generic bball sneakers that should be in the ~$80 price range. Maybe it's because the aesthetics of this shoe was meant for funky colorblocking sets?

Back
Top Bottom