Nike Hyperrev 2016

That's probably it. Contrary to popular belief, a lot of ball players don't wear a different shoe every game. I've read of quite a few players that will wear a shoe until it completely gives out. And these aren't fringe dudes. These are guys with actual "shoe deals" who could easily demand and get a new pair each game. Some of you would be surprised with the amount of shoes some of these guys get sent and what they actually choose to wear. Goran Dragic is a prime example of this. He has a pretty good Adidas deal, but he chooses to still continually wear a two and a half year old model. He got comfortable with the shoe and sees no reason to wear something else.

Yeah I don't see how the players that wear a pair once and toss them (Jordan and Kobe are the only two that come to mind, I'm sure there are/were others). I absolutely hate almost every pair of shoes the first couple of wears until I break them in. Even the ones I like straight out of the box, they only get better with time and when they are broken in. Even if I had the luxury to wear a pair once and replace it I wouldnt.

I noticed that Jeff Teague still wears one of the older crazylights. Makes me want to try them even though reviews werent crazy

Last edited:
So sad. Would have definitely copped at finishline for such a good price in red, but they don't carry size 7.5. Small feet troubles.

Any heel slip in these? Should I go half a size down? People have been saying its a big shoe with extra toe space

They released the cousins PE and jordan PE today. Use the footlocker unlocked locator. The cousins PE is only available at one footlocker in Sacramento. I tried to call and order over the phone because I'm all the way in VA and they don't take phone orders =/ Someone help me out and oop me =)

Does anybody know if Demarcus Cousins has a white PE? I've seen the grey one that is now releasing, and the black one, but haven't seen him in a white one. If anyone has pics or anything please help a man out. Oh and btw, Bradley Beal had on a grey pair similar to the one that released that were pretty fire

Any heel slip in these? Should I go half a size down? People have been saying its a big shoe with extra toe space
there is but its not that serious to make me size down, these are true to size and the reason for that heel slip is how that heel cup is shaped not that its too big

^^nice
smokin.gif
 I'm waiting on the Draymond Green PEs hopefully they still release
ohwell.gif

Just ordered the NCS. wouldn't have known they dropped if not for this thread. thank ya's! 

Just to update, I've seen a few kids in the tourney wearing these with ankle braces. So, as KG says, anything is possible

I use mine with braces (Aircast A60s - I also have small shins/ankles so that may help). I just put my finger where my heel will slide and push my heel against it. It hurts the finger a little bit but it works. 

A tip for people who have heel slippage: try lock lacing http://www.theathletesfoot.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Lock_lacing-1024x1016.jpg  . It really improved heel lockdown for me. 

I have a weird foot geometry (very, very wide at the front, thin near the ankle) and I have been experiencing some minor issues with the shoe. The fuses areas near the toe giving me calluses and also some toe numbness on the outer area of my foot. Any tips for make the fuse less hard?

hope Nike releases more colorway of the Hyperrev, got two pairs already and these are my go to basketball shoes
grin.gif
 imo hands down better than the Curry/Kyrie 2s, Lebron 13, KD/Kobes, and any Nike basketball signiture line
tired.gif

^^nice:smokin  I'm waiting on the Draymond Green PEs hopefully they still release:\

Same, hopefully FTL tweets or updates their launch locator like they did with the DMC/DJ pair. If I see or hear anything ill let you know.

The stores got the Draymond Green PE's a few days ago. Found out too late for my 8.5 but Sunvalley had an 8 and a 9 this morning. Attempted to try on the 8 but it seemed impossible to get my foot in. The 9 was still hard to get into, feels a bit big on foot but I'll probably just swap or add an insole.

View media item 1963450View media item 1963452View media item 1963455

^^good come up
nthat.gif
 missed out on this, they just suddenly drop today and I don't even know when FTL updated their launch locator, I checked it yesterday morning and there was nothing
mean.gif
 only to find out that it released today and its basically one size run so yeah they were very limited
mean.gif
 oh well on to the next
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom