Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Sold my 2010.....No comparison.
I played in them for the first time yesterday and i'm going to leave my kobe vi alone for a while.  I missed that sense of comfort i get from them, that i didnt have in the vi's (A huge forefoot zoom bag).  I know everyone inclduing me would love to have full length or forefoot/heel zoom but i dont miss it that much after playing in the hyperfuse.  I just love how the shoe seems to move with your foot and gives support i need when playing ball.  They also fixed the heel slippage i had  in the 2010's by giving us a higher collar and better lace options.  If i had to change something of the shoe it would be the lack of zoom in the heel but i know the cost of the shoe would be more than 100 so i don't mind this setup. And eventually i think they are going to have to address the insole which i can appreciate from the kobe vi/lebron 8.  Both shoes improved their insoles and the comfort improved which helps when playing in them for long periods of time. 

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Sold my 2010.....No comparison.
I played in them for the first time yesterday and i'm going to leave my kobe vi alone for a while.  I missed that sense of comfort i get from them, that i didnt have in the vi's (A huge forefoot zoom bag).  I know everyone inclduing me would love to have full length or forefoot/heel zoom but i dont miss it that much after playing in the hyperfuse.  I just love how the shoe seems to move with your foot and gives support i need when playing ball.  They also fixed the heel slippage i had  in the 2010's by giving us a higher collar and better lace options.  If i had to change something of the shoe it would be the lack of zoom in the heel but i know the cost of the shoe would be more than 100 so i don't mind this setup. And eventually i think they are going to have to address the insole which i can appreciate from the kobe vi/lebron 8.  Both shoes improved their insoles and the comfort improved which helps when playing in them for long periods of time. 

^ I'd agree with you iamlegend (aside from the kobe comment only because I've never played ball in a low top...nor do I think I ever will...lol). I'm thinking I might be hard pressed to find another shoe like the hyperfuse 2011 unless the 2012 is just that much better.

Andfattoo...worst injury I've ever had. I'm two years post, but just the word achilles gives me chills...lol

JS"

^ I'd agree with you iamlegend (aside from the kobe comment only because I've never played ball in a low top...nor do I think I ever will...lol). I'm thinking I might be hard pressed to find another shoe like the hyperfuse 2011 unless the 2012 is just that much better.

Andfattoo...worst injury I've ever had. I'm two years post, but just the word achilles gives me chills...lol

JS"

so any decent colors coming out in the 2011 lows? you guys are saying they are better than 2010 which i LOVE so im intrigued.

so any decent colors coming out in the 2011 lows? you guys are saying they are better than 2010 which i LOVE so im intrigued.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by rooster1188

The hyperdunk 2010 are way better. Ugly shoe
8a8361e5676b5098f4f54213050410295d7b2ee6_r.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nike.com is wack, I need those olive hyperfuses!! They took them down plus two other colorways
gotta go to eastbay

Nike.com is wack, I need those olive hyperfuses!! They took them down plus two other colorways
gotta go to eastbay

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

gotta go to eastbay

some ebayers have them for around $100 too..i picked up on for $99 on ebay used $60 in ebay bucks....looking forward to trying them out.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

gotta go to eastbay

some ebayers have them for around $100 too..i picked up on for $99 on ebay used $60 in ebay bucks....looking forward to trying them out.

Generaiya would like to report that the NYC Hyperfuse will be sold as a pack with both the red and black pair. One pair is dubbed the "Run From NYC" Hyperfuse 2011, and the other is "Run With NYC" Hyperfuse 2011. Quantities will be extremely limited.

Back
Top Bottom