Nike Hyperflight Collection

pimp.gif
Dope Collection I love this shoe I think its very underrated...wore em to ball back in middle school use to get alot of looks. Hope they come back out soon

I have a BEAT pair of the black/black colorway. Hopefully Nike will be nice enough to retro these. Maybe I'm reaching.

I LOVE these shoes.............but they're not comfortable in ANY way shape or form.

My friend found these at a mom n' pop for me not too long ago for $40 DS in my size. Scooped them up without even asking me. Just called me up and said Iowed him $40. lol - Thanks bro.

i just listed a pair of deadstock snakeskin and a pair of soft brown leather hyperflights on ebay. both asian exclusives. both sz 11.
122g7mh.jpg

...and, i just bought a pair of ds blue hyperflight 2s. they look great side by side with flightposite 3s

These could be had at my local marshalls shortly after release, they had the navy and carolina blue pairs, I always wanted the yellow pair. They are very lightand close to the ground, but as far as support and comfort....wasn't part of the design lmao.

Back
Top Bottom