Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Gosh, really wanted some elite lows. Super clean. I prefer the 2012 hyperdunks to my 2011 elites, but comparing a 2012 hyperdunk to a 2011 elite low hyperdunk = no comparison

whats wrong with my laces??

Does the 3M on the laces wear off??

Your flash probably isn't bright enough or reach far enough. My pair has no issues. I haven't heard of "3M"-like reflective ever wearing down or off.

Last edited:
That's odd, I'll double check my pair when I get home. I know that the LeBron Dunkman VII's laces have reflective laces and if they are flipped they won't reflect. I wonder if this is the case. I'll let you know. :smokin

Gosh, really wanted some elite lows. Super clean. I prefer the 2012 hyperdunks to my 2011 elites, but comparing a 2012 hyperdunk to a 2011 elite low hyperdunk = no comparison
you must be talking about looks (even tho the 2012 hyperdunks are the coldest basketball shoes out since the hyperize imo) because the 2012 hyperdunks are ridiculous performers, im about to triple up 

you must be talking about looks (even tho the 2012 hyperdunks are the coldest basketball shoes out since the hyperize imo) because the 2012 hyperdunks are ridiculous performers, im about to triple up 
Yep just looks:smile:. Performance wise slight edge to the 2012.

Sorry for ressurecting an old  thread! 

My friend is giving me (GIVING!) his Blake Griffin 2011 Hyperdunk Supreme 'Galaxy' pair because he's stepping away from the game for a while. 

Now, my question is... exactly how limited are these? I know they released in two locations (I think?), but numbers wise how many were made? Again, I apologize for resurrecting the thread, but I've never owned any Hyperdunks and just want to know exactly what I'm getting.

Keep them galaxy BG'S, shoe is dope...plus he's with Jordan Brand so who knows what kinda bum Sig shoe he'll get after promoting the super fly 2

Finally picked up one of my grails a few months back for a pretty decent price to go along with the 2011 Dunk Contest track jacket I came across on eBay. Crazy to think how big Blake Griffin was 9-10 years ago.

IMG_4199.jpg
IMG_4202.jpg

Finally picked up one of my grails a few months back for a pretty decent price to go along with the 2011 Dunk Contest track jacket I came across on eBay. Crazy to think how big Blake Griffin was 9-10 years ago.

IMG_4199.jpg
IMG_4202.jpg

He should’ve stayed under nike basketball. The marketing they did for him was way. Better

Back
Top Bottom