Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Agree with some of you, these could be the sleeper hit of the ASG pack, I'm loving mine.
Looking good, can't wait for mine to come on Monday. Almost grabbed a pair of Kyrie's this morning but just wanted to stick with one ASG pair. 

Agree with some of you, these could be the sleeper hit of the ASG pack, I'm loving mine.
Looking good, can't wait for mine to come on Monday. Almost grabbed a pair of Kyrie's this morning but just wanted to stick with one ASG pair. 
You chose the right one my dude. 
nthat.gif

You chose the right one my dude. 
nthat.gif
Agreed, just hard to play the waiting game, almost forget about the pairs I have coming. I'm hoping they put out more color ways of these. If they made a pair like in the mockup, I'd grab those too.

Where's the Lewi pose These are the perfect shoe because of how the swoosh placement was designed

Anyone else get a order delayed email for the olive frags from NDC?

What should I be expecting/ is it likely my order will be canceled?

My Olives shipped but my AS didn't. I wouldn't sweat it. Did you see how many damn shoes Nike released these past few days??? lol

Last edited:
can't believe i slept on these. If anyone has a lead for an 11.5 it would be much appreciated. I chatted with a nike rep, she told me it was sold out online and in all stores, granted you can't put too much stock into what they say. She also said its possible they would restock online

can't believe i slept on these. If anyone has a lead for an 11.5 it would be much appreciated. I chatted with a nike rep, she told me it was sold out online and in all stores, granted you can't put too much stock into what they say. She also said its possible they would restock online

They aren't sold out in all stores...check your local HOH or Nikestore

Last edited:
Definitely not sold out in Foot Lockers/HOH.  She could have been talking about Niketowns as that's the only stock she would have access to as a Nike rep.  They had them on display at two HOH's I visited today.  A very good looking shoe, but not worth even $120 to me.

Played a few games in them today and was disappointed. Traction had to be wiped every time down the court for it to stick. Feet were burning up after the game. Weird because this shoe is well ventilated. Might be from the PU midsole.

My Olives shipped but my AS didn't. I wouldn't sweat it. Did you see how many damn shoes Nike released these past few days??? lol
Of course, after I say that, Nike cancels my order for the AS Hyperchase ... F me.

Back
Top Bottom