Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

ehh maybe one pair...smh
wanted a few though
sick.gif
sick.gif

You can start customizing now, there's a good amount of material options for certain parts of the shoe.

You can start customizing now, there's a good amount of material options for certain parts of the shoe.

does any1 have more pics of KObe wearing Huarache2k4's? I remember some colorways he had were sick!!!!

does any1 have more pics of KObe wearing Huarache2k4's? I remember some colorways he had were sick!!!!

good colorways are coming EASY on these unlike the Kobe VIs. $175 is a lot but i'm passing on everything else for multiples of these.

good colorways are coming EASY on these unlike the Kobe VIs. $175 is a lot but i'm passing on everything else for multiples of these.

Does anybody know how long the will be up for? If there up around all-star break than I know what I'm getting for my b-day.

Does anybody know how long the will be up for? If there up around all-star break than I know what I'm getting for my b-day.

nwt, no volt but they have electric green for most of the parts of the shoe. including translucent electric green outsole.

nwt, no volt but they have electric green for most of the parts of the shoe. including translucent electric green outsole.

Back
Top Bottom