Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

LOL.... im having trouble too.

Edit: option for the translucent sole FTW
happy.gif

dawg, there are toooooooooooo many options for these things. i almost feel overwhelmed. lol, i dunno what the hell to make. im like a kid in a friggin candy store....

^btw......... those volts are dope, the subtle route is best for the volt color

dawg, there are toooooooooooo many options for these things. i almost feel overwhelmed. lol, i dunno what the hell to make. im like a kid in a friggin candy store....

^btw......... those volts are dope, the subtle route is best for the volt color

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Are you guys seriously going to spend 200 plus on these?

they come out to less than $200... remember, there's free shipping because they're $175. 

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Are you guys seriously going to spend 200 plus on these?

they come out to less than $200... remember, there's free shipping because they're $175. 

Dang... 2k4s are some of my favorite shoes of all-time, but I just don't have $200 to drop on em right now. Definitely will be fun playing with some colorways, and hopefully I'll be able to order a pair at some point.

Big ups to Nike for bringing these back for us though
pimp.gif

Dang... 2k4s are some of my favorite shoes of all-time, but I just don't have $200 to drop on em right now. Definitely will be fun playing with some colorways, and hopefully I'll be able to order a pair at some point.

Big ups to Nike for bringing these back for us though
pimp.gif

Here are some that I created..the Oregon Ducks and the Bengals are at the top of my list right now..give me some feedback to make 'em look even better.......

rendernikecome.jpg

rendernikecom2.jpg

rendernikecom1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom