Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

These are a quickstrike release slated for 2/20/10. We were offered and accepted them. We should have them at Premier in time for the release.

I saw these at Flightclub monday... the Freshwaters and Volts still look better...

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

These are a quickstrike release slated for 2/20/10. We were offered and accepted them. We should have them at Premier in time for the release.

These may be a QS but nothing remotely close to being limited.
Can't wait to get these.

word im definetly hitting house of hoops, hope they dont sell out that quick, these are quickstrike so i dont know where really to go thats not to far.. i looked on flightclub's website and didnt see them..

dan, so much heat in such a short timespan.
smh.gif
these have to be copped on disco.

Ill be copping only on disco.

I cant wait to cop these. Ill rock them so hard. That colorway is too clean.

We need an official Griffey Retro Thread...not only to some up the AGM1s, but to announce info on future Griffey retro releases.
However I'm still hoping Nike releases one more color of the AGM1, a color that I believe most of us would know and love.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

We need an official Griffey Retro Thread...not only to some up the AGM1s, but to announce info on future Griffey retro releases.
However I'm still hoping Nike releases one more color of the AGM1, a color that I believe most of us would know and love.
I KNOW
pimp.gif

daaaamn... lots of nice johns comin out in february...

i hope they push the eggplants back past march....

if i plan this right, the coppers, these griffs, and them eggplants will be definto'd...

Back
Top Bottom