Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by TheSwingman24

9291624603aae5647a83350cb72ba91bf6cc9611.jpg
photoshopped?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Its a good photoshop tho, id get those myself if they were real too.

Heres the original pic:

Its a good photoshop tho, id get those myself if they were real too.

Heres the original pic:

7b2168470da4ed617d009489e2cf87004628ffd0.jpg
3a33692c4d7a048fa57ee8276f667680c142ec4e.jpg

Has anyone ever came across this colorway....just thought I would share this one. I seen it on eBay quite some time ago.

7b2168470da4ed617d009489e2cf87004628ffd0.jpg
3a33692c4d7a048fa57ee8276f667680c142ec4e.jpg

Has anyone ever came across this colorway....just thought I would share this one. I seen it on eBay quite some time ago.

I didnt know those were fake, but I do know that the Navy/Red Colorway was fake. I actually purchased a pair and returned them. I was amazed how close they were though. The only thing that was off was the strap with 24 and they fit differently and the strap wouldnt even snap when wearing them because it was to short. Nice colorway though.....

I didnt know those were fake, but I do know that the Navy/Red Colorway was fake. I actually purchased a pair and returned them. I was amazed how close they were though. The only thing that was off was the strap with 24 and they fit differently and the strap wouldnt even snap when wearing them because it was to short. Nice colorway though.....

Not just the off-colorways have been faked, legit cw's have too.  I've seen fakes of volts, freshwaters, and orions. Haven't seen any fakes of the all-black or black/red. I got a fake pair of orions, but snapped some pics before I returned them. The overall shape was there but the details were horrible. The sockliner was recessed down into the shoe, strap was off (as mentioned), and the plastic loop the strap goes through was very shiny and extremely cheap feeling. Worst part was, the bubbles were bigger/looked better on the fakes
smh.gif

I put the pics in the fake griffey thread:  http://niketalk.com/topic/265367

Not just the off-colorways have been faked, legit cw's have too.  I've seen fakes of volts, freshwaters, and orions. Haven't seen any fakes of the all-black or black/red. I got a fake pair of orions, but snapped some pics before I returned them. The overall shape was there but the details were horrible. The sockliner was recessed down into the shoe, strap was off (as mentioned), and the plastic loop the strap goes through was very shiny and extremely cheap feeling. Worst part was, the bubbles were bigger/looked better on the fakes
smh.gif

I put the pics in the fake griffey thread:  http://niketalk.com/topic/265367

Back
Top Bottom