Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

any spots in NYC have these still? Cant seem to find my sz 9.5 anywhere.

i think one of the 3 footlockers or footaction at 34 st might still have your size 
but i'm not 100%

i think one of the 3 footlockers or footaction at 34 st might still have your size 
but i'm not 100%

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

i hope they retro the volts, freshwaters, and emeralds soon. i missed out on them last time around.
volts and freshwaters JUST released so i dont think thats going to happpenn soon... but since they sold well wouldnt be suprised if it happens sooner than later
emeralds are releasing this year tho 
pimp.gif
im pissed i didn't get the FW 1's so i am getting the 2's. if i ever can find a DS 2009 pair i'll get those. i think those are all the juniors i need. the volts are a hard sell...the neon air max bubbles are ehhh....

My HOH Dallas-Northpark still had the FW 1's and Blackouts for $99 as of a week ago in some sizes. Stock locate em or call to see if they have your size.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

i hope they retro the volts, freshwaters, and emeralds soon. i missed out on them last time around.
volts and freshwaters JUST released so i dont think thats going to happpenn soon... but since they sold well wouldnt be suprised if it happens sooner than later
emeralds are releasing this year tho 
pimp.gif
im pissed i didn't get the FW 1's so i am getting the 2's. if i ever can find a DS 2009 pair i'll get those. i think those are all the juniors i need. the volts are a hard sell...the neon air max bubbles are ehhh....

My HOH Dallas-Northpark still had the FW 1's and Blackouts for $99 as of a week ago in some sizes. Stock locate em or call to see if they have your size.

I just got the Volts for $130 shipped from RIF LA. One of my grails
pimp.gif

I just need the Emeralds that are releasing this Summer, and my AGM1 set is complete.

I just got the Volts for $130 shipped from RIF LA. One of my grails
pimp.gif

I just need the Emeralds that are releasing this Summer, and my AGM1 set is complete.

Sorry if was already posted but can somebody post the SKU# for the White/Black/Varsity Red's too?

Sorry if was already posted but can somebody post the SKU# for the White/Black/Varsity Red's too?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

but i'm not 100%
Yeah I was around that area on Friday and no luck.
sick.gif

Smallest I found was a 10.5.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

but i'm not 100%
Yeah I was around that area on Friday and no luck.
sick.gif

Smallest I found was a 10.5.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

flightclub and pys has skus listed with the shoes.
im mad i missed out on these. oh well at least i copped some orlando penny 1s and freshwater griffey 1s instead 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

flightclub and pys has skus listed with the shoes.
im mad i missed out on these. oh well at least i copped some orlando penny 1s and freshwater griffey 1s instead 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom