Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Description on NDC isn’t clear. NDC stats are not always reliable nor consistent. I’m looking forward to Foot Doctor Zach to cut up a pair.
It went from full length zoom, double stacked in the forefoot. To just double stacked forefoot, prior to that swap it also said zoomx strobel. Sounds like they are confused.

Am I tripping or did the first leak of GT Hustle 3's say they had a full-length Zoom strobel stitched into their upper, and now that they have released they changed it to double stacked Zoom in the forefoot?
I can't be certain, but I was under the same impression you were. Does anyone know if the upper forefoot zoom pod is strobel in the 3? If so, I'm good with that, the only place I really feel the strobel is the forefoot in my Hustle 2.

I can't be certain, but I was under the same impression you were. Does anyone know if the upper forefoot zoom pod is strobel in the 3? If so, I'm good with that, the only place I really feel the strobel is the forefoot in my Hustle 2.
Got them in today, confirmed that it has forefoot zoom strobel. The insole is interesting since there’s no description of what it is, but feels like zoomx foam.

As a lover of the GT Hustle 2, this video bummed me out. Looks like the cushioning in the forefoot is about twice as tall as the 2, which is a dealbreaker for me. The closeness to the court and court feel of the 2 combined with the great bounce and cushioning of the strobel was amazing. Just by looking at the cutaway I would also guess the 3 is considerably heavier than the 2 (which is lighter than the Sabrina 1). I just bought another pair of 2s off eBay. I'm sad that the 2 never really got the recognition I think it deserves, but glad in a way cause you can get great deals on it.

1720575220530.png

Haven’t doubled up in a shoe in a while but saw a returned pair on the hash wall but for this price I had to…

As a lover of the GT Hustle 2, this video bummed me out. Looks like the cushioning in the forefoot is about twice as tall as the 2, which is a dealbreaker for me. The closeness to the court and court feel of the 2 combined with the great bounce and cushioning of the strobel was amazing. Just by looking at the cutaway I would also guess the 3 is considerably heavier than the 2 (which is lighter than the Sabrina 1). I just bought another pair of 2s off eBay. I'm sad that the 2 never really got the recognition I think it deserves, but glad in a way cause you can get great deals on it.

I tried on my pair today and oh yeah, its way way way higher than the Hustle 2s. It's like a Lebron model. Like if you ever had the Lebron 17, it's like a low cut version of that. You ride HIGH.

For anybody who has knee issues or needs max cushion, this is 1000% the shoe for you. The upper is woven so its not gonna add weight. I don't like it because when I would pivot and make moves that mimic basketball moves on the court, my big toe was pushing the knit up. My pair also had a weird upward fold in the knit on the inside (medial) part above the big toe.

I think these are worth $125 or so, so I will likely circle back on these when they inevitably hit disco. Also would be nice to have a dark pair.

But if you're a big or play like one, like you're 6'3 and above and/or on the heavier side, this is a great cushioned ride that is going to take the pressure off your joints and let you play more games.

For people who liked the jumps but thought they were just a bit too much, this is your shoe. The insole has the ridges like the Cut 1s did, but way less aggressive with your socks.

Foot doc zach said he'd be worried about ankle rollover in these and I absolutely cosign that. If you're a guard or plan to be doing shifty moves, quick changes of direction, fast cuts, don't get these or adjust your playstyle if you're wearing these.

Beautiful shoe, and got that fresh-from-the-factory metallic smell above and beyond the new shoe smell.

Back
Top Bottom