Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I hope they improve upon the jumps for next years model.

If it had a slightly wider toe box and better achilles padding then it would be almost perfect.
Which other shoe has good Achilles padding (other then the new harden 6). I’m starting to feel some tightness. Might have a pair in my closet but I can’t think of one off top.

Which other shoe has good Achilles padding (other then the new harden 6). I’m starting to feel some tightness. Might have a pair in my closet but I can’t think of one off top.

Jordan 35s are the last "new" shoe I have that has it. They're like big pillows

I hope they improve upon the jumps for next years model.

If it had a slightly wider toe box and better achilles padding then it would be almost perfect.
I agree. although as long as they are not constricting as the KDs, I'm fine with it, though not my ideal setup as far as fit and padding is concerned. also, the aesthetics could also use some work as they are ugly.

nike-zoom-gt-run-ghost-swoosh-release-date-1-1024x640.jpg
nike-zoom-gt-run-ghost-swoosh-release-date-2-1024x640.jpg
nike-zoom-gt-run-ghost-swoosh-release-date-3-1024x640.jpg
nike-zoom-gt-run-ghost-swoosh-release-date-4-930x1024.jpg
nike-zoom-gt-run-ghost-swoosh-release-date-5-1024x743.jpg
nike-zoom-gt-run-ghost-swoosh-release-date-6-1024x640.jpg
nike-zoom-gt-run-ghost-swoosh-release-date-7-1024x1024.jpg
nike-zoom-gt-run-ghost-swoosh-release-date-8-1024x1024.jpg

Trying to jog my memory...aside from the materials being lackluster what were the complaints on these? Aesthetically this model looks good. I remember sizing and there being heel slip (from try on only) were my big complaints but anyone else care to chime in good or bad?

JS”

Trying to jog my memory...aside from the materials being lackluster what were the complaints on these? Aesthetically this model looks good. I remember sizing and there being heel slip (from try on only) were my big complaints but anyone else care to chime in good or bad?

JS”
material was annoying as heck for me considering it felt like your feet is wrapped with a thin paper. I could feel it and really felt cheap. the other one is the heel slippage and feel your feet sliding inside the shoe. I would have gone and completed the GT series if only the Runs didn't have those issues. instead of the Runs, I replaced them with the Jordan 36 which is an awesome great looking performance shoe. no point on getting the disappointing GT Runs.

JS”
traction wasnt all that good also

Those hard.

I’d buy those and the JokerHulks lol why Nike not dropping these PE’s? Like they don’t want $$$

hopefully it balances both out. These won’t be as in demand because Kobe’s are back and Kobe’s won’t have super high resale bc they’re no longer in danger of never dropping again

That and the pandemic supply stuff being a factor

We still won't be able to buy neither anyways LMAO. Think Cuts are hard to get? Imagine when they start releasing kobes again on DRAW
I agree. I feel like going forward companies won’t be pumping out quantity like they used to.

Shoot, look at the Puma Melos.

Just had my first game in these after not playing for about 2 years… as out of shape as I am now, these GT Jumps feel as light and as fast as the 34!

I think I do prefer the 34 lowness to the ground as these things add some 2-3” inches to my height lol. Still tho, not bad at all.

I purchased the EP version and wore my braces too. A little narrow but not terrible.

Back
Top Bottom