Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

The only cuts I didn't like 100% are the USA and purple/navy ones. An inverted USA with predominantly navy with red and white accents would be sick, or even a white-based with navy and red accents (think Kobe 7). The purple/navy one was too dark overall and didn't mesh well with the neon green and red accents, would've liked a white/light grey outsole to set off that contrast.

Just found these on IG

Attachments

• C21E89C4-5424-40C7-811E-C76B2E7DF0DA.jpeg
    C21E89C4-5424-40C7-811E-C76B2E7DF0DA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 599
Bro if I would've known that people were buying these for $500 I would've scooped a bunch from DSG when they sat for 40 mins after drop so I can fund the OG black pair for resale smfh. Nike really dropping the ball not making the cuts widely available.
1640084948858.png

Bro if I would've known that people were buying these for $500 I would've scooped a bunch from DSG when they sat for 40 mins after drop so I can fund the OG black pair for resale smfh. Nike really dropping the ball not making the cuts widely available.
1640084948858.png
they were widely available. they just got too popular then resellers started snagging them.

I took a look at the performance of this shoe as well as the lack of availability! Still hoping Nike can make a tons of pairs in 2022

Its crazy cause its like Nike doesnt want us to have the Cuts lol
Right? Been super annoying. This set up for me is the best in years (for me). I’m really hopeful 2022 brings like 30 colourways. They’re wasting this shoes potential.

I just ignored the logo awhile ago considering it exactly looked like the gym I went to years ago. guess most YMCA buildings look like that nowadays.
Ya I find all the new Ys are more or less the same. This one was built 2 years ago and is 400,000 some odd sq ft. Beautiful complex.

Back
Top Bottom